What is longhorn

but if he has a Beta now :D I'm interested if he's lending it to people :D

Why? Microsoft deserves to have some money stolen from them.... It's probably what I'll be doing when I download my copy ;) .

Beta doesn't cost :D Its MSDN Release, and eventually Public Beta Release - you will be stealing from them no money, just getting their product more publicised if indeed that is possible anymore.

Haha - that will be hard with the Piracy things Microsoft are putting in place. Even if it will install - you'll get no updates without a friend with a proper Longhorn who is prepared to download the Network Install Patches for you.

i have it on cd, damn iso wont open tho so i said screw it, and since i fixed my hdd, i dun even need it no more, i got it with my mobo, just ahd to register mobo and dl 64 bit windows iso

64-bit Windows doesn't have many programs which work with it. When I tried it it wouldn't even go on the Internet.

For Longhorn to work properly, on the Internet and such we'll have to wait for a Public Beta because an MSDN Beta like the ones that have been downloaded won't do it.

Back
Top Bottom