AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See Gian, you are an [Boobies]. You dont have to act like a [Boobies] when you respond toh im. Dont say it does concern me since it does since i have to read it.

Giancarlo said:
BLah blah blah blah.. I'm LK.. Blah bl ah blah.. I can't comprehend the facts. Blah blah blah.. even the extra clockspeed doesn't make up for jackshit because it isn't utilized by programs. Nice try. AMD 64 wins every single time. Don't argue against me, or you are a liar.
My god! Its uncanny! How I am there and here! :eek:

I'm sure Gibant would be happy to show us Benchmarks :D

Giancarlo said:
I'm sorry, but even the P4 4384MHz does not beat any 64. Stop lying your asses off. For one, the 64 is better and based on better architecture. Secondly, MHz doesn't mean shit anymore. Gibant.. oh great.. not him again..

Anyone that says that Intel is without a doubt a better CPU, is without a doubt a brainless, clueless person.

So your not my biggest fan then. Now you talk the talk, why not walk the walk and give me some benchmarks of that heap of SH'T your using. It cant even beat my second rig. (Also a peice of crap).

First one you can try to beat, done before I really cranked up my system
http://arc.aquamark3.com/arc/arc_view.php?run=483173390

AMD ZEN said:
Only? That is pretty admirable I must say. What did you get?

When it comes to fighting I was always tought 2 against 1 is wrong Zen. haha
Nice Score.

p.s. And theyre ultra's you big bully's
:D

Haha, I dare not try it. I said only in the sense that he got 78k with one card.

It was basically to point out a 3500 at, what, 2.4? 2.5? does not beat Gibants 4.3 in any way, if anything its a third as fast.

gibant1 said:
So your not my biggest fan then. Now you talk the talk, why not walk the walk and give me some benchmarks of that heap of SH'T your using. It cant even beat my second rig. (Also a peice of crap).

First one you can try to beat, done before I really cranked up my system
http://arc.aquamark3.com/arc/arc_view.php?run=483173390

You're a liar and you got banned in the past for being a liar. You a liar.. a natural born liar. I don't want to hear about your rigged shitmarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom