Comp specs anybody?!?!

omfg old post my man....what did u do scroll 35 pages back and say "hey this looks liek a good post"! neverthe less i wouldn't mind seeing some other peoples specs maybe some of the people that already posted, so we can see how they changed

hahaha, lol, ill go ahead with mine :)

a64 3200+ winchester @ 2.5ghz (25% oc) idle is around 37C and full load round 48?
swiftech mx6400 heatsink, 1.65 lb of heat sinking power
on the heatsink a lovley vantec 92mm tornado blowin plenty of air on the hs & cpu
80 gb WD hdd, finally fixed it cuz sum guy put the jumper in a position that does nothing but messes up hdd
40 gig hdd .. seagate, from my old compaq :)
ati radeon 9700 from my frends old compaq :) has big heat sink from thermal take ... the GIANT III, blower fan disconnected cuz its annoying having a vacuum in my comp taht is only doin like ... not even 20 cfm
raidmax cobra case, front door is missing a hinge cuz i got up to fast to answer fone :(
3 80mm case fans, came with case, one is LED (side window fan)
front lights arent on cuz i had to do some rewiring the other day cuz i had to reset bios, and i mesed up somwehre and cant find a spot to plug em in
cd-R and dvd drives from old compaq .... hmmm i just need 6 new fans, 4 for front and 2 to replace the rear ones, i want lots of blu leds, and i guess i need a 7th for the side one cuz its orange red and yello .... ohwell it pwns ! cept for gfx card

I will sell you my four blue LED fans for say 45 shipped? I paid about 15 for each. They are 80mm

Back
Top Bottom