What should I get my girlfriend for Valentines Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you love her and I'm sure you do, give her some roses and treat her to a nice dinner. Give her more than chocolates if that is what you are planning on giving her. SOmething like a stuffed bear with chocolates or any other valentine stuff. Women love those king of things.

how could you not know he was gay???haven't you read any of his other posts???????????lol but yes he is gay, very very very gay indeed...and no im not trying to offend anyone...just saying he is 100% gay

money_man said:
how could you not know he was gay???haven't you read any of his other posts???????????lol but yes he is gay, very very very gay indeed...and no im not trying to offend anyone...just saying he is 100% gay

Well I give up on those sort of people where even though it is listed in my signature.. it doesn't quite get through to them. Anyways, back to the topic. This isn't relevant.

exactly back to topic u slackers!!!! you heard giancarlo!!!!!!!!!!!..whats exactly does giancarlo mean?? or is that your actual name

MY support is more reluctant then anything. I only support him in a few things, like Iraq, the economy and international policy. BTW, 23-24% of gay people voted for Bush in 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom