AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dreamweaverdude said:
Some people just never learn....

AMD all the way, intel have been crushed in this thread LK, just accept it!

Just because the cheap outnumber the class does not alter the fact that the Intel is without doubt a better CPU.

And as far as games go my AMD64 @2.75Ghz is NOT faster than my Intel . Any anyway once you get past the 60fps it doesn't really matter.

gibant1 said:
Just because the cheap outnumber the class does not alter the fact that the Intel is without doubt a better CPU.

And as far as games go my AMD64 @2.75Ghz is NOT faster than my Intel . Any anyway once you get past the 60fps it doesn't really matter.
Nice to have you back :D

I'm sorry, but even the P4 4384MHz does not beat any 64. Stop lying your asses off. For one, the 64 is better and based on better architecture. Secondly, MHz doesn't mean shit anymore. Gibant.. oh great.. not him again..

Anyone that says that Intel is without a doubt a better CPU, is without a doubt a brainless, clueless person.

Ghz mean just what they've always meant and while architecture allows an AMD at 2.6 to compare to an Intel at 4.3, its obvious the extra clockspeed will make up for the architectural advantage or AMD. If you put an AMD, even the 64 versions at 1.6 against an Intel at 3.3, the Intel wins even in the tests you find whatever the architecture.

Is it the same P4 as before or have you got an EM64T one? :D

BLah blah blah blah.. I'm LK.. Blah bl ah blah.. I can't comprehend the facts. Blah blah blah.. even the extra clockspeed doesn't make up for jackshit because it isn't utilized by programs. Nice try. AMD 64 wins every single time. Don't argue against me, or you are a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom