The "I Win" Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comes back as super ghost, immune to whatever killed it. Gets pissed for getting killed twice then having his game insulted. Continues to haunt rusbo.uk

I win.

I reinstate myself as God of the Universe. I delete all time before me, and make it impossible to go back. The time is gone. I make it impossible to overthrow me. I cast a Unbreakable Wall, the most powerful spell in the world, that even I cannot undo. Nothing can hurt me. I am the god for the rest of the time.

i win.

pertaning to Davids I win johnny_____>>>>>>>>
You go banked ruped b/c you are a Intel lover and your stocks go down forcing you to hand over the rains to me

I Win

I send a virus to david lindon which destroys the website, Muaahahaha

I WIN

I still think its sad!

Pertaining to The universe time thing:

I am a necromancer hence i raise all the dead soles back to life and Form an alliance w/ AMD ZEN and Take the opteron gun back b/c i have a turion Sheild, and then Preceed to kil AMD ZEn or try atleast and then He kills me and i bring myself back to life(still working on the lagistics of that one though) and We do this dance over and over uintill be both become intocicated, but b/c i have elf blood i can never become intocicated so when Amd ZEn passes out I drown him in a bucket Of his own vomit, but sence the has gills he live to fight a nother day :9

I win, and I also Lose :(((((>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

not let

You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "rakedog," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

I win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom