Centrino Vs Pentium 4

Will you idiots quit wasting our time and actually answer some questions! (directed to Necromancer...)

To CarpeNoctem, from what I can see, the P4 is the fastest... A centrino 1.6 is about at a mobile P4/2.3GHz, or so.

I don't know too much about Intel's processors(AMD guy myself) but I assume the centrino is more for mobile apps. It's got built in wifi, right? It probably had more power saving features too, and probably runs cooler...

is the centrino a Pentium M????

well, it depends on what you want.

For performance. the P4 will be better.

But the Centrino is "very" convenient.

And the 2mb L2 cache is SWEET.

The_Other_One said:
Will you idiots quit wasting our time and actually answer some questions! (directed to Necromancer...)

To CarpeNoctem, from what I can see, the P4 is the fastest... A centrino 1.6 is about at a mobile P4/2.3GHz, or so.

I don't know too much about Intel's processors(AMD guy myself) but I assume the centrino is more for mobile apps. It's got built in wifi, right? It probably had more power saving features too, and probably runs cooler...

Humm, :9 you disapoint me, Well anyway the P4 is alot faster,
and if you are looking for a moble prossesor go with the AMD-moblie or the new turion

****note: I am not a necromancer i am The_Necromancer

necro, have you ever read any of Steven Brusts' books???

Just wondering, cause there is a person in there who is called "THE" necromancer

no but there was a book with a guy called The_Neuromancer or maybe it was the book i dont know anyway it was caLLED

The_Neuromancer but The_Necromancer is cooler
I was The_Neuromancer on another forum but i was banned b/c i insulted the Admin b/c he was "a mindless baboon."

Humm, I have to get that book, Tibs,

Back
Top Bottom