Sudden changes on my computer...

The_Other_One

Daemon Poster
Hello all...

Just yesterday, I tried to use my computer but it locked up just as the progress bar started for windows XP(the one prior to the graphical one...) I rebooted a couple times with no sucess, so I ended up just using Norton Go Back and set it back about 3 hours or so... After that, it worked, but I had some problems when I got back to windows...

First off, I got prompted about the XP tour, no biggy, but just a bit of a suprise. Then Norton auto protect wouldn't load, nor would it scan my emails. I tried to enable it but it never would. Thunder Bird lost all my email settings and inbox files. Finally, media player classic will no longer play SWF files. It just sits there and says Buffering...

First off, any idea what might of caused all this to go wrong? 2nd, how could I fix media player classic. I might just try to go back a bit farther and see if things get any better/worse after this. I just reloaded this computer a couple months ago so there's not much on it...

Hmmm... sounds like the Operating System has been Reinstalled but the Software hasn't...

It was a copy of your PC 3 days beforehand?

Three hours before hand, not that it would make that much of a difference... I've not changed anything on here other than internet cache and such :p

Back
Top Bottom