Fs: Amd Pc

SakuraBaby

Beta member
FS: AMD Computer System

Bought everything individually for $550.
Willing to part with for $450 OBO.
Reason for selling: I want to buy an ibook G4

Black case w/neon lights & 2 USB ports in the front (I'll post pics later)
ASUS K7N8X mobo
A single stick of 512MB DDR PC3200 RAM*
40GB & 12GB HD (both are WD 7200RPM)
Built in nvidia audio (supports 5.1)
Radeon 9800XT
AMD Duron Morgan 1.2ghz processor (I can overclock it)
Volcano heatsink/fan (brand spankin' new)
24X CD-ROM drive
3.5" Standard floppy
450 Watt power supply**

A4Tech laser mouse (dark blue)
Logitech Navigator Keyboard (w/wrist rest attachment)

*Have to find out what brand
**Have to check if I'm right (Comp is at dorm, I'm in my hometown til Sun.)

I could possibly find a 56k modem for the system if needed
I can put an OS of your choice on either HD and include the CD & key.
All manuals possible will be included and any additional software.

I may/may not include price of shipping, about $30-40 UPS ground.

ebay: SakuraOSX
gametz.com: Pan_Chan

9800XT should go for like $250 used right (according to input from my techy bf)?

I have the Volcano's box, but it's at my dorm. Looking on ebay I see one that looks like mine (Blue heatsink) so I guess it's the Volcano 7. I bought it maybe 2wks ago bc my original one's fan stopped working. Since it's practically new and I paid $20, I think it's still worth like $15 shipped.

nvm i cant afford that much hehe
nad aboot the volcano...thats weird cuz i got the same one a few days ago...for 15 but even tho the guy sed it was new i think it was used

Yea I got mine from a Tech Computer store across the street from my dorm. It was like $23 total w/tax. Wasn't much of a choice - that or a brand new exact same brand/model that died on me....

yea me too...it was pretty much all they had but w/e...i wanted to get a volcano 12 or a zalman or something but im broke and my parents zust bought my proc 4 me so i dont think theyll buy me anything else cept maybe a hd sometime soon b/c its the last part i need 4 my new pc...o well ill get a better one sometime around my bday. in fact my allowance is due so i could get one but my moms bday is comin up so i gotta buy her sometin

Back
Top Bottom