Best Desktop Screen

well i've only had it for a couple of hours, but from first impressions it looks good...its neater and loads quicker and can have loooads a plug ins n skind etc... i like the idea of bein able minimizin seperate windows and leave em at the top so i can change songs etc... much quicker

I got limewire also , forget kazza .. I think firefox is cool but i dont see the difference between IE and it. As long as it lets me search the net i dont see what the big deal is.

And if you are interested in LimeWire Pro, just download it. lol Took me forever to figure out all I ad to do was go to programs and type in LimeWire Pro. Then all you do is look for one that works and download it. It is worth it, downloads are much faster.

ComputerWizard said:
I got limewire also , forget kazza .. I think firefox is cool but i dont see the difference between IE and it. As long as it lets me search the net i dont see what the big deal is.

i agree lol

The Prophet said:
And if you are interested in LimeWire Pro, just download it. lol Took me forever to figure out all I ad to do was go to programs and type in LimeWire Pro. Then all you do is look for one that works and download it. It is worth it, downloads are much faster.

cool i'll try that lol

lol i think its kinda funny that limewire didnt make a attempt to stop the inevitable.. i guess they dont care if your download there own product lol.

Back
Top Bottom