AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think; it makes sense that you are however thinking, and existing, don't count for looking into the future because you're thinking and existing only in the present. We can only plan for the future, we cannot guess the future and while it is possible to work out what's going to happen - its still guess work. People have been predicting the weather for thousands of years. They still don't get it right all the time even with Super Computers.
You are still not making any points here.. please start to make points or I won't address these sections of your argument anymore. I never said guess. I know how to plan because I have the plan and I have the vision. You don't have any of this. Now I've seen the first post of this thread again. AMD ZEN does not want flaming nor arguing in here. I suggest we cease this in this thread.
Stock investing is cheating; on both accounts. The company taking your money is taking it to help themselves; and doesn't care whether you take it back or not. You aren't planning on investing to help the company - but to help yourself to the companies gains. You did nothing to help the company yet you put money in and take it out at profit to yourself for no intelligence, no effort, and no challenge at all. If that's not cheating - then its thieving. Eitherway you eventually take profit from a company and its not right - if they live off it its a way for lazy people to make money without doing anything. Just another part of Capitalism which favours the cheat.
Hey MORON! GUESS WHAT? Just because you say so does not make it true. That's something you don't quite get do you? You are making speculation on money, and that is something that should be allowed. You should be allowed to make money. Cheating has nothing to do with this. I'll bust your argument up to pieces, if you don't shut up. You know nothing and you are an idiot. You oppose capitalism, you should be sentenced to a prision.

Bo- no! :D AMD rule. We'll see what Intel's new hoard of offerings brings us, until then, AMD is still on top.
p.s I aint been around cos I have glandular fever and it seriously sucks. Feeling a bit better now, nice to see LK's still fighting his cause hehe. btw Zen, your colours are good. I hate reading the grey personally, but yeah.
GO AMD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom