Non-Contributers

I'm giving up on posting any arguments like what LK has mentioned. I don't think I can debate with people on here anymore.

yes, and striaghtforward answers for a forum (other than coporate ones and serious ones)(this site isnt so serious) only arent good. there's no life on it.

I have also changed my forum style the way I run it on my archstone forums. I made it more open styled but more strict. I am expressily strict on the apartments staff. they are premitted to post and will get moderation powers, but not be able to take over the forum. if I catch them doing so, they will have thier moderation status removed and a call will be made to the location.

No flaming is tolerated whatsoever, most certainly to archstone staff.

I wont mind the occiasional lolz and yayas and such, but overloading on there isnt good but it dont really hurt anything, now, excessive, (as in 20 posts in a row) is going to be deleted.

arguments are not tolareated at my forums.

and if you even get 'coporate' people here, please be nice to them but dont "kiss thier ass" or anything. just liek what I will do at archstone forums.

Lol - Dominatrix FX :p

It is a damned nice Forum though - if I ever go to America I'll have to get an Archstone Apartment and go on there! :D

The ultimate thing to do would to be turn off postcounts alltogether - so we can just lay back and enjoy the forum for its social talk ad helpful advice rather than the race to see whoever can have the highest postcount.

That would certainly be very liberal :D But I think some people, especially earlier ones prefer the Post Count being there so they can get it up.

Also its not easy to do :D Reputation based Titles however may be interesting.

LOLz youd do that for me! LOLz!!! they are good apartments. he he. I can get lots of referrals and get my rent cheap he he! Thanks for the kind compelments!

Back
Top Bottom