What mobo to get?

ya, try to get ur parents to get u erly bday present, be like, ya since im gettin all my comp stuff now, can i go ahead and get vid card? and then get the msi nforce 4 ultra mobo, with the 6600GT pci-E

duno yet, lol, nforce 4 ultra is a single pciE not sli, anyways, i think u should go with the same set up as necro, it will do wonders, and it kina wut u want in the first pllace, cept get the 6600GT since its cheaper das pciE

So the
MSI "K8N Neo4 Platinum" NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra Chipset Motherboard For AMD Socket 939 CPU -RETAIL

then get the 6600GT? im running a ATI 9600Se right now....my dad was like, i just got you the gfx card you have right now for your birthday....now you want a new one? I need you guys to explain to him the effect this all will have....i dont really wanna bottleneck this computer i am getting, its just too sweet to limit

Well, here are some FPS or "Frames Per Second," the number of still frames (pictures) that give the illusion of motion, which appear in a single second of time.

Under 20Fps you will get some lagggggggg ga

anandtechx700prohl29fu.png

hl2960090c1ec.png

note the bottom one is not even at the same res as the top one, so the 6600Gt even beast it at a higher resultion man.

Ill prolly end up getting the 145$ MSI mobo and the 5500GT PCI-E gfx card. Thanks for all the help guys.

Back
Top Bottom