Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

Giancarlo said:
You moron.. you don't know how to debate. You can't. You have an inherent inability. You can't even apply common sense properly. You don't deserve to be a part of this debate. You just don't know anything. You're an idiot and you better stop degrading my education, you hapless little prick. I know a lot more then you, and you better admit to that and concede defeat.
Ah... tut tut tut :D What would your Politics Professor say? I don't think he would approve of no debating of my points; and instead the insulting of my personal opinions and ideas...

Not only a point not backed up by any information - but a point completed with a threat :D You can't possibly say that you know a lot more than I, just as I can't say I know a lot more than you - because there is no way either of us could know. All you know is that we agree on nothing :D Including the naked man on your site. :rolleyes:

Get back to debating like once you did! With all the previous honour and glory; not these low-brow attacks. Downhill Giancarlo... Downhill...

Well whatever you say. You are the one going downhill, you have issues. You have no honor and you should consider leaving this forum. I'm the one who has all the honor.

Naked man on my site? What? What are you talking about?

I'm thinking that if these two ever meet each other one of them is gonna throw a fist

Giancarlo said:
Well whatever you say. You are the one going downhill, you have issues. You have no honor and you should consider leaving this forum. I'm the one who has all the honor.

Naked man on my site? What? What are you talking about?
Haha - you like capitalism and support the sneaky cheating of money from people by people who do nothing.

'(tigerheat.com is my place)' There's a naked man on it !:eek:

Double Posting Giancarlo? :rolleyes:

Charchris said:
I'm thinking that if these two ever meet each other one of them is gonna throw a fist
Lol; don't look at me :D I like Giancarlo!

Lord Kalthorn said:

Haha - you like capitalism and support the sneaky cheating of money from people by people who do nothing.

'(tigerheat.com is my place)' There's a naked man on it !:eek:

You can't like me. I'm your enemy. And as far as I can see it, you are like the same man who was trapped in a bunker in Berlin in 1945. Helpless, rash and idiotic.

Sneaky cheating of money from people by people who do nothing? Again call me a cheater again and you will receive a grave verbal beating. I support the damn rights of the people, while you want to march millions off to their deaths. I support people the right to earn a wage based on experience, and not state stupidity.

Again, tigerheat.com isn't my website. Glomar.net is.

Charcris, believe me... I'd be the first to set him right.

Giancarlo said:
You can't like me. I'm your enemy. And as far as I can see it, you are like the same man who was trapped in a bunker in Berlin in 1945. Helpless, rash and idiotic.
Enemies aren't always hated :D Enemies are often respected, that way rash actions don't get carried out that could leave the person in an unprotected position. Hitler was trapped by Communists and Communists alone - without them Hitler would have had the resources to have crushed Britain, came in from behind and took egypt and eventually joined up with the Japanese in the Pacific to kill the Americans or some to a truce.

Giancarlo said:
Sneaky cheating of money from people by people who do nothing? Again call me a cheater again and you will receive a grave verbal beating. I support the damn rights of the people, while you want to march millions off to their deaths. I support people the right to earn a wage based on experience, and not state stupidity.
You're the one doing Economics :D You should realise that a Democratically Authoritarian System is purely more authoritarian than a normal Democratic System - it does not have to involve marching millions off to their deaths. If you are short sighted enough to not realise that not every other Political Theory that isn't your own marches people off to their deaths then you really shouldn't be doing Politics.

You support the right for people to earn money through luck independant of what or how much work they do or how they help the community - people should earn a wage based purely on what work they do and how well they do it - not on how they can play people.

Giancarlo said:
Again, tigerheat.com isn't my website. Glomar.net is.

Charcris, believe me... I'd be the first to set him right.
Ah yes... you should put the blog in the domain - in the myweb folder is a little tacky.

Haha :D Always with the violent thoughts Giancarlo... I thought people doing Politics Majors debated their problems and such like.

Again continue the desperation. Hitler did the same thing in the final months of his regime. You are doing nothing else different. And just what happened to communism in 1991? Also no such thing as democratic authoritarian. That's a contradiction.

You support the right for people to earn money through luck independant of what or how much work they do or how they help the community - people should earn a wage based purely on what work they do and how well they do it - not on how they can play people.

Don't speak for me. Don't try to speak for what I believe in.

The blog stays put.

Back
Top Bottom