Ie

we were offering advice, i have found that since i switched to firefox i have not had any spyware etc. also people did give you advice, you were rude after people had made genuine efforts to help you, not very nice!!

i hate changing browsers and stop posting fire fox

Why the hell are people saying firefox, becuase it's ONE HELL OF A BETTER BROWSER and people are trying to drill it into your little mind how much better it is than IE.

If you don't want to change browsers, you either

a) Know nothing about computers in general and you are scared to make a change (or you don't know how to install stuff)
b) Have been brainwashed by M$$ and IE
c)Are so narrow minded towards people helpful advice that they are trying to give you, you decided that you obviously know better

no wonder u got so many posts? .............. fixed it no thanks to any of u!!

And that was just uncalled for as people were trying to help you, but you decided to ignore them.

b) Have been brainwashed by M$$ and IE

what the heck is M$$ and anyways i use Maxthon and it still happens so dunno if u havent read it

and sorry for upsetting anyone just stating what i felt

M$$ basically stands for Microsoft, The dollar signs represent the fact that microsoft charge too much money for their products and make a bomb as a result of it

lol, that is a good one!! i really dont see the point of people staying with IE when there is a free, better browser there for download, those people really are silly, it is as if they want spyware on their computers!!

anyways i use Maxthon and it still happens

The reason that this is still happening to you is because Maxthon is based on the IE rendering engine, this is what is used to uncode the html and let you see lovely websites. Therefore if it's based on IE like many of the free browsers are it still has the issue of activex controls whocih is one of the mejor loopholes in ie if you're not careful. Firefox uses it's own rendering engine as does opra which is why they don't suffer from these same issues as ie. This is the reason why they're the two big alternatives for browsing. Mozilla is also very good, as it's what firefox was originally based on.

Back
Top Bottom