ATi's SLi is COMING!!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Don't do what? Its nice to know there are still sincere people in the world, eh? I'm not mimizing you or your education - I'm sure it was hard and you did well in it. What I'm saying is that Economics is a useless area of study; your intelligence has nothing to do with that. Are you trying to say Economists don't try and guess the future using Maths? Now lets see... what's the study of guessing the future? ;) Its divinity isn't it? Hence Economics is a cheap Maths for people who like Divinity and money.Ah; the difference being your idea what what a tiny amount of Maths knowledge is and my idea of what a tiny amount of Maths knowledge is are very different. I know what it takes here; it takes the Maths knowledge of a small fish (C (which is average) at AS Maths (1st Year of High-School)) and a few useless A Levels to get up the required points.

I'll smack you down like I have been doing ever since I got here. You will continue to be debunked by means. And stop with the god damn use of emoticons. It pisses me off. You are just mocking me. Don't minimize my education. You are doing it at this time. Economics is not a useless area of study. You must understand that and I will continue to force it down your throat until you accept it. I will not stop until you graps common sense. You have an issue of common sense. You act like an idiot. Economics is not a cheap math. You just don't get it do you? Why don't you slam your head against a brick wall? I think a few screws are lose. Again, math DOES NOT F--KING REQUIRE A SMALL AREA OF MATH AT AS MATHS. Again you prove you know nothing once again.

The Justice Department has what to do with what happens to companies? Companies aren't part of the government? You fought long enough about my Centralist theories; it seems you don't like it - so I would have presumed the idea of the government having power over companies would not be a pleasant one to you? :p

Justice department often does investigations into private accounting practices, like the investigation into Enron. I do advocate some enforcement, so there aren't more enrons, but other then that I do want a free market like Singapore. You should consider jumping off a building by now. You have yet again proved your foolishness.

I use Smilies because they solidly convey my vaguery of emotion at the point in the conversation - were I not to use them my comments would come over as unpleasant. I use them to show I am always happy :D

It simply makes you look like a dumbass.

This thread has well and truly been hijacked, i think u shud both take ur arguing elsewhere!!!! I also think u shud apologize to amd_zen for jackingit!!

I'm sorry AMD ZEN. You can edit my last post if you want. Delete it.. in fact delete all most posts in this thread if it seems right.

Yeah... we should stop doing this :D

Give me a mo and I'll split it and close the new one. We should probably just debate the subject next time :rolleyes:

I think we should just stop debating with each other LK. I don't like you. In fact I hate you. I hate you as a person.

Ok... I officially hate the Thread Splitter Layout :D I can't see what the post is and the content doesn't match up with the Thread!

Haha; but I like you? [Puppy Dog Eyes] :p

It's pretty childish and stupid to argue over the internet...especially someone you've never met.

Back
Top Bottom