Ebay-Make a Living

mark thorpe said:
i agree that he is a twit!! i bought it for £20 and sold it for£45, i even told him that it i had bought it for £20 and he still gave me the money!! if everyone went by decency and fair trade there would be no buisnesses, everything that is sold has to be sold as a profit otherwise the buisness world would not work, if you are that bothered by it trace it back to the suppliers and buy it from them.
Of course there needs to be profit to continue the business. But that is within decency - buying something and selling it for more than brought without giving a service or anythuing whatsoever - just sitting on his arse and organising, which a turkey could do, is not right.

Giancarlo said:
Why is it wrong, fool? Can you tell me why it is wrong? I sell things at discounted rates.. typically half the price of which it sells. Like a math book i sold for $55, which goes for $105. I think I'm doing people a legitimate honest service. There is nothing wrong with it. You're an idiot, LK.
Haha; I said what you were doing was ok; I said what he is doing above is wrong. That being of course; what Rusbo is doing. Of course there's nothing wrong with selling stuff :D Its useful.

Your quote said what I was doing was wrong. Look most people are like me on Ebay. They do a service at selling used parts at discounted rates. It is good and Ebay is great for that.

eBay is useful for that.

I really can't agree with Rusbo though... :D It must be possible for eBay to squeeze out that sort of useage.

mark thorpe said:
well if he is getting positive feedback he is selling good products then, it doesnt matter if he makes a profit, it just shows that he has good buisness sense!! have you never sold anything for more than you paid for it? i doubt you have, i know that i certainly havent, i sold a mobile for £25 more than i paid for it, if the person is silly enough to buy it, they deserve to get ripped off!!

This is what i call a sensible person!

Gian, you have a horrible attitude no matter how stupid LK is, he has his own opinions. I got in trouble for calling someone dum dum(In a kidding way) and Gian can call LK what he wants, that seems a little messed up.

Jack, thats because I speak factually on those matters. LK is the one with the horrible attitude as are you.

Back
Top Bottom