ATi's SLi is COMING!!

Giancarlo said:
Not at all. Nvidia isn't going anywhere. And also, the Justice Department would not allow it.

just wondering if you could clarify what you said. why wouldnt the justice system allow it? Ford made the first production cars but then GMC came around and used what Ford was already doing and although i hate to admit it they are a much bigger company now

Giancarlo said:
Useless area of study? I will give you a middle finger and a sincere fuck you. Don't you dare minimize me or minimize my education. Don't you ever dare in thinking about doing that ever.
Don't do what? Its nice to know there are still sincere people in the world, eh? I'm not mimizing you or your education - I'm sure it was hard and you did well in it. What I'm saying is that Economics is a useless area of study; your intelligence has nothing to do with that. Are you trying to say Economists don't try and guess the future using Maths? Now lets see... what's the study of guessing the future? ;) Its divinity isn't it? Hence Economics is a cheap Maths for people who like Divinity and money.
Giancarlo said:
To become an economist here, you have to take math courses and a lot of them. I'm not an economics major.. just taking it as a double minor with urban development. It does not take a tiny amount of maths knowledge. What an idiot.. are you braindead or something? Do you even know what it takes to be an economics major in university? You know anything at all? Or are you a complete moron. And besides.. your post was not grammatically correct...
Ah; the difference being your idea what what a tiny amount of Maths knowledge is and my idea of what a tiny amount of Maths knowledge is are very different. I know what it takes here; it takes the Maths knowledge of a small fish (C (which is average) at AS Maths (1st Year of High-School)) and a few useless A Levels to get up the required points.

By all means, point out where :D

Giancarlo said:
Not at all. Nvidia isn't going anywhere. And also, the Justice Department would not allow it.
The Justice Department has what to do with what happens to companies? Companies aren't part of the government? You fought long enough about my Centralist theories; it seems you don't like it - so I would have presumed the idea of the government having power over companies would not be a pleasant one to you? :p

If ATi does buy nVidia ; which I hope they don't but if then unless it was through a vast number of assassinations that nVidia could not stop ATi doing it then it was through more people buying ATi and nVidia being out of money and unable to continue. Are you saying the government would sue ATi if nVidia were to agree to be brought? That's just plain stupid.

The_Necromancer said:
Ok Gaylord Karthmoron, jk jk, I was Not joking about that necro thing ovbiously you have a reduced worldly view.
Haha - you're saying Necromancy is a real thing and it works? And indeed - that there is magic and there are wizards? :cool:

Giancarlo said:
And don't you fucking mock with me with your posts anymore.. and your stupid use of emoticons.
I use Smilies because they solidly convey my vaguery of emotion at the point in the conversation - were I not to use them my comments would come over as unpleasant. I use them to show I am always happy :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha - you're saying Necromancy is a real thing and it works? And indeed - that there is magic and there are wizards? :cool:

What do you say about the Witch doctors of yester yesr and of the Zombie witch doctors. jk

I was f***ing JK man, Intel lover meet your DOOM.

::::Takes out Magicial necro wand zaps seinor craig and lk back to the stone age, wait Intels chips are already there, or they never left. lol<<<

Back
Top Bottom