What do you think of America?

rusbo.uk, you know know that small and pointless comments like I like arguements, or lmao are not appreciated in this forum, because it's almost like spam, and is frowned up.

Then say that it's your opinion. Because it's not really a fact, so all you're doing is just making your self sound obnoxious.

Giancarlo said:
You don't obviously know shit. A lot of economics is tied into a lot of math heavy based courses, and math courses themselves. In fact many economists do double minors in both math and some kind of social science, like civil affairs or urban development.
I'm sure it is. Just ties in more with the point its for people who do Maths but can't do a Major in it. So they do a Minor in it and Economics for Major instead.

Giancarlo said:
I'm a poli sci major, as well as an economics and urban development double minor. For people who can't get into maths? Obviously you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. A lot of these courses require the exact same as a a math degree. And what is it with these run-on sentences? Can you properly break down a sentence? Who can't do a proper one? Pardon me, but you are an imbecilic jerk. You can't compare shit. It doesn't involve lots of maths, it involves an excessively huge amount. In fact math majors find economics difficult. The formulas are so excessively long you wouldn't even begin to figure it out. You know how it is to calculate the GDP?
Haha - I'm sure... Obviously American Maths Degrees are useless Piss if that is true - but it probably isn't.

No - I'm not doing Economics :D And I don't care about GDP at all.

Giancarlo said:
"This approach sums the total expenditures by each sector of the economy: household Consumption, business firm Investment, Government purchases, and Net Exports which is eXports - iMports. The formula is GDP=C+I+G+(X-M)"
OH NO! LOOK AT THAT! Its got five variables! Five variables! Think of the complexity of that equation! A chicken without its head, presuming it can see the information to put the values into the equation before its head is removed, can do that equation. I know people who got 7 Year old grades when they were 11 Years old who could do that equation.

Giancarlo said:
Not to mention you have to figure out consumption, business investment, government purchases and net exports. Which are all independent variables and are often not given to you. You must derive them from a set of information given to you, which is even more difficult. One mistake, and your whole calculation is wrong.
Oh deary :D For a moment there I thought there would be some actual algebra, not just piss 13 Year old algebra.

Giancarlo said:
Now little fucktard, are you going to begin to say I am unable to be a math major? I certainly can do it, but it is not something I would enjoy doing. I'm smart enough to do, as are most people in the field of economics.
That's not a Pokemon! :D Basically, yes. That is exactly what I am saying. When you can differentiate and integrate trigonometic functions and work out the area of a random curve on a graph, understand how a particle collides and how to work out the speed it will come off at, and how a box moves down a slope involving friction and speed and work and power and energy - then you will be able to do the first half a year of a Maths AS Level :D Let alone the next one and a half years in order to even think about a Math's Degree.

Maths Degrees are about more than putting numbers into piss algebra expressions.

Giancarlo said:
You don't know anything about capitalism as shown with this statement. The complexities and benefits of it. You don't know crap. You minimize other people and you act like an idiot.
Does that mean you know what people get from a Free Market?

Giancarlo said:
Oh give me a damn break. Do you even have the slightest god damn clue what economics involves? You know how many independent variables there are needed to be figured out algebraically? Do you know what micro-economics is? It is the investigation into the highly matematical world of economics. Macro-economics is the investigation of application and theory, but the two are intwined and must be taken concurrently in a class, or consecutively.
The advantage of Algebra is that you can have a million independent variables and the equation; while hard to work out symbols for :D gets no harder. A Child with a Monkey Brain could get an answer out of a quadratic, or cubic algebra equation. It wouldn't take much more than that to go furher down the variables road either.

rakedog said:
nofx, seriously shut up. LK did in fact act like a moron by underestimating giancarlo.

And all of you, stop swearing.
? :D I underestimated nobody.

Yeah - everybody should stop swearing and saying shut up :D Or I'm just going to have to put Boobies on everything that fits into either category.

"That is exactly what I am saying. When you can differentiate and integrate trigonometic functions and work out the area of a random curve on a graph, understand how a particle collides and how to work out the speed it will come off at, and how a box moves down a slope involving friction and speed and work and power and energy - then you will be able to do the first half a year of a Maths AS Level :D Let alone the next one and a half years in order to even think about a Math's Degree.

Maths Degrees are about more than putting numbers into piss algebra expressions."

Well said LK, i am doing my AS maths at the moment and have just done differentiation and integration last week:D isnt the second bit about more to do with physics than maths though? particles and friction etc. i am doing physics as well, havnt done it yet but im only 1/2 through the first year of my AS levels.

Back
Top Bottom