Finally someone realizes Mozilla sux!!!

There were three Critical security flaws over the Christmas Holidays, a few before that and a few more since then before this one Computergen Found. And that's only at 10% or 15% of the Browser Market. Internet Explorer, in the same time (thanks to SP2) has had less, and at most as many Critical Flaws found; while many have touted its bug-filled properties they have not been found.

This is why you have not heard of many fixes for Internet Explorer recently :D because there are none.

how comes i got spyware with sp2 etc when i used IE and when visiting mainly the same sites i had NO spyware etc? because firefox is more secure.
firefox is more secure than IE, it is full of bugs and holes, there should be more fixes for IE, it is a rubbish program and should be improved by fixing the bugs, im speaking from my experience, this is what i have found from using both the browsers, i have found that i have had NO spyware using firefox and that i had loads when i used IE. i have no stats, all i can speak from is my personal experience. IE sucks:D:D

Lord Kalthorn said:
There were three Critical security flaws over the Christmas Holidays, a few before that and a few more since then before this one Computergen Found. And that's only at 10% or 15% of the Browser Market. Internet Explorer, in the same time (thanks to SP2) has had less, and at most as many Critical Flaws found; while many have touted its bug-filled properties they have not been found.

This is why you have not heard of many fixes for Internet Explorer recently :D because there are none.

Eh. Whatever...Firefox hasn't failed me yet, so I'm gonna stick to it. The only thing I don't like about Firefox is the page load times.

mark thorpe said:
how comes i got spyware with sp2 etc when i used IE and when visiting mainly the same sites i had NO spyware etc? because firefox is more secure.
firefox is more secure than IE, it is full of bugs and holes, there should be more fixes for IE, it is a rubbish program and should be improved by fixing the bugs, im speaking from my experience, this is what i have found from using both the browsers, i have found that i have had NO spyware using firefox and that i had loads when i used IE. i have no stats, all i can speak from is my personal experience. IE sucks:D:D
Haha. Have you found a Bug?

Bugs and holes are something lots of people say based on Internet Explorer 6's original time as a Browser. That was. However; while there are bugs there are not any that are going to effect you because nobody has found them. There are enough bugs in Firefox, but nobody has found them.

Think of all the time those volunteeers at Mozilla, spent on making this...while Microsoft's workers are probably on commission and procrastinating. :p

Microsoft's workers are more qualified and capable than a good number of the Mozilla people, not of course all of them but most of them, and there are a lot of great people at Microsoft. They are not on commission they get paid monthly not on what they do; and procrastinating is down to the person; it will be in Firefox people to.

how have i found a bug? i said that i have had no spyware etc since i switched to firefox and that i had loads before i made the switch using IE. sorry if it didnt make sense, what im trying to say is that from my experience i have had no spyware etc with firefox, while when i was using IE i had loads of spyware etc.

mark thorpe said:
how have i found a bug? i said that i have had no spyware etc since i switched to firefox and that i had loads before i made the switch using IE. sorry if it didnt make sense, what im trying to say is that from my experience i have had no spyware etc with firefox, while when i was using IE i had loads of spyware etc.
Nah - I said have you found a bug :D Because you said it was full of Bugs.

What sort of Spyware did you have beforehand?

dunno, i was running S&D and lavasoft all the time and deleting about 50 things each time, most of the time is was spyware and malware etc, but other times it was attempted hacks that norton had blocked. i meant that IE was full of bugs, my brain is on half term mode, it cant be bothered to work at the moment!!:D. i havnt had any of that stuff since i switched to firefox so i believe that it has better security, i dont know any stats or anything, i am just saying what i have found by using firefox and IE, i found that IE was really slooooow and that firefox can load pages faster and also what i really like about firefox (apart from the security) is the tabs, it doesnt clog up the taskbar and is easier to switch to other pages while one is loading.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Microsoft's workers are more qualified and capable than a good number of the Mozilla people, not of course all of them but most of them, and there are a lot of great people at Microsoft. They are not on commission they get paid monthly not on what they do; and procrastinating is down to the person; it will be in Firefox people to.

We'll you still have to give the people at Mozilla credit for spending their extra time to make such a worthy browser. :)

Back
Top Bottom