Xbox 2 running Longhorn

Gta comes out on Ps2 first for some reasons
Rockstar have a contract with Ps2 which they are trying to get rid of
and Gta games on Xbox look soooooooooooo much better and have extra features needing more time to create

Game cube is very fun but we'er not talking about gamecube Gamecube is faster than PS2 and has had some games which make it a must have (Zelda, Re4, Metroid, Mario)

Cheeseman just shhhhh u have posted some pointless reasons so shhhh

the one thing that might backup your point is that Xbox was realeased later therefor ms got to see the mistakes the Ps2 made but little changes were made in that time and the key feature of xbox was already pland (the Hdd)

The fact that Ps2 came out earlier is why they have more contracts with game devolopers (like rockstar and DMC series) other wise Xbox owns

Ps2 were going sooo desperate to make MGS3 look good that they actually faked pictures for it making it look good, but we all know ps2 hit its limits nearly a year ago.

And nvidia is not doing anything with Ps3 the cell processors will be done by Ibm, sony and toshiba

Im really sorry, but moneyman is an idiot..its halarious. 3 of my friends have switched from a ps2 towards an xbox for christmas! And i do suggest you get an xbox if your little daddy wil buy you one, because you'll love it to bits like i did when i ditched my ps2! Still play it to play my old games but not as good. You have these pethetic first time look answers, like the xbox is heavy LOL, the controllers are big! lol. I think these are great characteristics, why? The controllers are VERY comfy and alot easier to game with, the console will not fall on your floor and break when you trip over your controller because of the spreaded weight and the clip on the controler. There is no reason to have a ps2 unless you want to play a few crappy games which came out on the ps2 only for like..2 months. Same with xbox, we have gotham, halo and counter strike and stuff.

And i'm sorry but the ps2 can not handle san andreas, the number of times i've been playing the game and it just lags completely!!!! everything starts to get jerky!!! as soon as it comes out on xbox it will own!!

camers said:
Im really sorry, but moneyman is an idiot..its halarious. 3 of my friends have switched from a ps2 towards an xbox for christmas! And i do suggest you get an xbox if your little daddy wil buy you one, because you'll love it to bits like i did when i ditched my ps2! Still play it to play my old games but not as good. You have these pethetic first time look answers, like the xbox is heavy LOL, the controllers are big! lol. I think these are great characteristics, why? The controllers are VERY comfy and alot easier to game with, the console will not fall on your floor and break when you trip over your controller because of the spreaded weight and the clip on the controler. There is no reason to have a ps2 unless you want to play a few crappy games which came out on the ps2 only for like..2 months. Same with xbox, we have gotham, halo and counter strike and stuff.

ok but i do not have first time views...my step-bro has one and i see it in action every weekend. the only games they have worth playing are the HALO series. why would you trip over your controller? are you too stupid to walk over the cord (not you just people in general)? thats why they created wireless!!! :eek: because it stops people from tripping over cords. how are their controllers easier to game with? a persons hand fits better around a PS2 controller than a XBOX controller. I have at least 1 friend that i know personally who has gone from XBOX to PS2 because he didnt like the choices of games on XBOX and also every xbox he had had problems (that would have been...3 of them, this seems like a little too many to be just some factory defect. He went to PS2 and hasnt complained yet, why hasnt Xbox gotten into the resident evil franchise when nintendo has? because they arent good enough or maybe its just CAPCOM doesnt like them for its own personal reasons. After all it is the most money grossing game franchise ever. why would you suggest i get an xbox IF my little daddy will buy me one? i already told you he WOULD buy me one, he has enough money to spare the amazing $200.00 price tag. hell he just bought two puppies for $2100.00 each. I exspecally like this part of your Money_man is an idiot speech. "There is no reason to have a ps2 unless you want to play a few crappy games which came out on the ps2 only for like..2 months. Same with xbox, we have gotham, halo and counter strike and stuff." you just put down PS2 by saying they have crappy games and then you start off the bnext sentence with "SAME WITH XBOX" so what your saying is XBOX has a bunch of crappy games..oh yea forgot that last part. AND STUFF im glad you clarified that for all us IDIOTS who like PS2

ardy89 said:
And i'm sorry but the ps2 can not handle san andreas, the number of times i've been playing the game and it just lags completely!!!! everything starts to get jerky!!! as soon as it comes out on xbox it will own!!

sry about double post but if PS2 cannot handle San Andreas then why would they have brought out the game? its made to run on that console the way it should. maybe its the way the game was made as to why its doing that. you dont make a game to run on something if its going to run like crap. Obviously it doesnt run like crap or they wouldnt have sold any games at all, and the ones they did sell would have been brought back to the store. As sono as it comes out on XBOX it will own...very good could that be because they have had the privledge of fixing the mistakes they made on the PS2 version?????? i think it could be. I have seen San Andreas run on my PS2 and it works fine. maybe yours is broken or your c.d is no good

RITE ALL OF YOU STFU ABOUT XBOX AND PS2 who gives a shit if it beats it fuking pissing me of thing posative the ps2 is my kind of console i like it and if you like the xbox then therew you go. its if you like it its your own opion why display fetures which every1 knows just shut up and get a crip god it going no were.

Yer the XBOX is a nice console and good things on it, i dont play it and i dont go around saying which is better.

I play the ps2 online for a lol because its funny team work we mess about who cares have a lol.

PS2 FUN ANYONE thats a logo meaning its a lol

money_man said:
sry about double post but if PS2 cannot handle San Andreas then why would they have brought out the game? its made to run on that console the way it should. maybe its the way the game was made as to why its doing that. you dont make a game to run on something if its going to run like crap. Obviously it doesnt run like crap or they wouldnt have sold any games at all, and the ones they did sell would have been brought back to the store. As sono as it comes out on XBOX it will own...very good could that be because they have had the privledge of fixing the mistakes they made on the PS2 version?????? i think it could be. I have seen San Andreas run on my PS2 and it works fine. maybe yours is broken or your c.d is no good

so u admit it had mistakes well maybe those mistakes are the ones that slow the game down!!!! I have played this game on two different ps2 consoles and two different copies of the game, both do it!!!! I also dont beleive the graphics are any better than vice-city in fact i think their worse!!

shut up this is called XBOX 2 RUNNING LONGHORN not ps2/3/4/5/6/7 so all just talk XBOX in here.

Plz just stop it sorry ard not saying shut up just to you.

Back
Top Bottom