Jokes Yay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joke 1:

Bush

;)

Okay, now really:

USA Today released a new poll: Apparently 3/4th of the people make up 75% of the population.
Programming is a race between programmers making bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe making bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.

Cop: Homer SImpson, you are being arrested, pull your car over NOW!!
Homer: THere's no spot!!
Cop: Sure there is, how about right there?
Homer: Not enough shade!

rusbo.uk said:
i like blondes, theyre sexy
Lol; nothing can beat a girl with long black hair :D If of course she's not evil - as many are.

money_man said:
ahaha my fav's

ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
SIXTEEN
Haha - Eleven and Thirteen are classic. Can't beat a good High Brow Yo Mumma Joke, and anything so simple as Eleven but so complex is classic. I didn't really get Sixteen; must be an American thing.

rakedog said:
USA Today released a new poll: Apparently 3/4th of the people make up 75% of the population.
Programming is a race between programmers making bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe making bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.
Ah hahaha! Ain't it the truth :D

" My name is Maximum Aritimus Decemus, Commander and General of the armies of the north, loyal servent of the true emperor: Marcus Aurelius, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I shall have my vengence, in this life or the next"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom