Nature vs Nurture

This is not a useless discussion, If you do not know what nature vs nuture is about just leave this thread, you do not have to say anything about it. Or you can stick around and actually learn what it is, not just say it is pointless.

its a socialogy questions basically. they are asking if you think humans become the way they are based on the way they are raised or if they become the way they are based on their genetic code. its a simply question in essence but one that many people never seem to think about. Which it of course makes me laugh at all of you if you guys can argue about so many diffrent things and yet not realize what such a simple question ment.

Maybe in terms of sexuality, yes your either born Hetero, Homo or a Priest. But the type of person you are and the way you act is all influenced bye your upbringing.

so you are saying that if someone is brought up in a abusive family that they in return are going to be abusive? and they are not abusive simply becouse they have a higher level of some chemical in their body?

The way you act is all influenced by your upbringing? No I disagree. Someone I knew was raised by an abusive father, and he's the nicest person in the world to me. That theory just doesn't hold. So yes I agree with vegaslon.. i think it is more of a chemical imbalance..

That is caused by his upbringing. Being abused meant that he experienced first hand what people go through when that happens to them and hence has learned not to do it.

Nurture changes us all depending on our Nature :D We're born in love with our mothers - nurture and decency changes that.

Back
Top Bottom