What do you think of America?

Wow, you know nothing about me, I go on this site way less than you, which means I have a life. SO go do your rants and raves and tangents and let civilised people talk rationally.
End of discussion.

yellowsnowman said:
Wow, you know nothing about me, I go on this site way less than you, which means I have a life. SO go do your rants and raves and tangents and let civilised people talk rationally.
End of discussion.

I've been here longer then you. So no end of the discussion. Additionally, you know what kind of guy I am? I organize parties at my friends house (no alcohol.. don't want to get busted). But I have more of a life then your incompetent self. I've seen you talk about politics.. and your love for that idiot Barack Obama... whatever.. you aren't civilized...

yellowsnowman said:
End of discussion.

Pull your finger out!

Giancarlo said:
I've been here longer then you. So no end of the discussion. Additionally, you know what kind of guy I am? I organize parties at my friends house (no alcohol.. don't want to get busted). But I have more of a life then your incompetent self. I've seen you talk about politics.. and your love for that idiot Barack Obama... whatever.. you aren't civilized...
Do you know what Yellowsnowman does? Are only Capitalists Civilized? :D

Giancarlo said:
And the little idiot LK says there are more ways disliking capitalism then maoism.. he makes me sick. He's so stupid..
There are :D Anti-Capitalists come in many forms of Communist type systems, and there are systems created in people's heads which don't fit into your naming systems.

Giancarlo said:
What an idiot. You are the one without a life. Unlike you I actually have a life, you little communist.
Calling everybody not Capitalist Communist makes no sense :D

Giancarlo said:
oh be quiet snowman.. you are the dumb one. I'm sick and tired of LK. AMD ZEN is also tired of LK.. so I got a lot more people on my side on this issue then you think.

You've been sick and tired of me for months :D It has changed nothing. Zen is tired of many people including you.

Maybe you should see by starting a Thread like that one you did before? That was a complete success wasn't it... :D

Lol Giancarlo. You think your so awesome. I thought that you would have learnt at your debating classes or whatever not to just hurl insults at people. You organize parties at your friends houses wow, thats so cool... WHO CARES! Its funny I know that what youll do now is just take what I said to you and reuse it on me. Thats all you ever do.

*sigh* Okay whatever you say... I'm tired of LK going through each and every one of my posts.. he just makes himself look like an ass. And by the way, nofx, this is a forum, not real life.

Giancarlo said:
*sigh* Okay whatever you say... I'm tired of LK going through each and every one of my posts.. he just makes himself look like an ass. And by the way, nofx, this is a forum, not real life.
You go through many people's posts. I'm not the one who insults people with low brow cursing.

If the Forum is not discussed in a real life form then there is no point to it; if you've come for fake discussion where everybody agrees with you go to a Role Playing Forum.

Look LK, you insulted my education calling it useless. You just don't know what capitalism is and you don't know what an economics major or minor requires... it requires quite a bit of math. You don't even know the meaning of reality. Get a clue.

Back
Top Bottom