What do you think of America?

That Tower in Tokyo looks wonky :D

seattle.jpg

Seattle looks very nice I think :D Lots of nice suburbs and lots of nice city.

Giancarlo said:
Oh shut up. Capitalist standing brings skyscrapers.. it invented them. If you don't like capitalist standing your an evil maoist fool.
No it doesn't - requirement for space in compacted Cities brings need for skyscapers. There are more ways of disliking Capitalism than Maoism :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
No it doesn't - requirement for space in compacted Cities brings need for skyscapers. There are more ways of disliking Capitalism than Maoism :D

Don't you ever dispute me in this. Who is the one that is going to get a Associates Degree in urban development, dumbass?

And the little idiot LK says there are more ways disliking capitalism then maoism.. he makes me sick. He's so stupid..

I hate people like you that go into a forum just to pick up anything someone else says and turn it against them, I think your squabbles are a petty call for attention, a cry of your self insecurities.

oh be quiet snowman.. you are the dumb one. I'm sick and tired of LK. AMD ZEN is also tired of LK.. so I got a lot more people on my side on this issue then you think.

yellowsnowman said:
I hate people like you that go into a forum just to pick up anything someone else says and turn it against them, I think your squabbles are a petty call for attention, a cry of your self insecurities.

What an idiot. You are the one without a life. Unlike you I actually have a life, you little communist.

Back
Top Bottom