ATi's SLi is COMING!!

What facts should I be listenning too? Should I take everything you say for fact? Or should I believe that AMD is the best is a Fact purely because people say it. People say Intel is the best; why don't you believe that's a fact? Probably the same reason I don't believe AMD is the best.

They certainly weren't making money on it. The problem is however that that has now happened and gone - its easy to say people didn't say AMD would be finished off in the public section years ago now because you know they're not. People can only plan for the future in what they intend to do. Looking into the future based on past happenings and theories is Divinity - nothing more nothing less even if it does use pretty graphics.

What an idiot.. do you even know what the word niche means? That's all ATI is doing here... appealing to the niche market (the upper-upper end, 1-2% of the market). Why the hell can you never understand anything, lk?

The_Necromancer said:
Well i think i will have wet dreams of
athlon64fx and Dual-ATI.

lol i've been doing that since AMD_ZEN told me about ATI AMR...i havent been doing that about Athlon64fx though...probably because i dont know what she looks like...dirty necro ;)

Giancarlo said:
What an idiot.. do you even know what the word niche means? That's all ATI is doing here... appealing to the niche market (the upper-upper end, 1-2% of the market). Why the hell can you never understand anything, lk?
I know what Niche is :D Its not a complicated word I wasn't however talking of ATi in any of that Quote. I was talking about you're interesting perceptions on fact, how truth cannot be pointed out without truth and how just because people say it doesn't make it true, and how Economics is just Maths for people too stupid to take Maths who believe in Divinity and love money and while of course not everybody who is an Economist is this they have at least two of those problems.

The fact I said nothing about Niche Markets or ATi in your Quote confuses me greatly as to the contruction of your Reply :D

money_man said:
lol i've been doing that since AMD_ZEN told me about ATI AMR...i havent been doing that about Athlon64fx though...probably because i dont know what she looks like...dirty necro ;)
If you did you would :D

money_man said:

I have been trying to get a pic, or better a DVD but she insits she has none, I told her i would pay. jkjk

Lord Kalthorn said:
I know what Niche is :D Its not a complicated word I wasn't however talking of ATi in any of that Quote. I was talking about you're interesting perceptions on fact, how truth cannot be pointed out without truth and how just because people say it doesn't make it true, and how Economics is just Maths for people too stupid to take Maths who believe in Divinity and love money and while of course not everybody who is an Economist is this they have at least two of those problems.

This thread is about ATI. AMD has nothing to do with this thread. And I was following AMD ZEN's directions on that. My interesting perceptions on fact? You fool, I'm the one who has the facts down. You need to grow up and realize sometimes people are smarter then you. I accept the fact that Alan Greenspan outdoes me in economics by a hundred times. For people too stupid to take math? Fuck you. And did you ever take english? You ever hear about run-on sentences? I like money. You need to grow up and stop acting like an idiot.

uh. amd zen, i didn't outrightly call you a liar. please quote me.

And secondly, no you didn't completely pawn me in any sense of the word.

please stop sprewing forth BS.

And i'm not going aroudn these threads searching to bash you. I read new threads. Uh, is that a problem?? Maybe if you didn't post in new threads, than maybe i wouldn't run into you. But that's unrealistic as we both are allowed to post in any thread. So, what do you mean hunting you down???

I don't hunt you down, your just in every thread i read.

And all you ever say is , OH i pawned you, oh i completely owned you.

Uh, no.. no u didn't

Giancarlo said:
This thread is about ATI. AMD has nothing to do with this thread. And I was following AMD ZEN's directions on that. My interesting perceptions on fact? You fool, I'm the one who has the facts down. You need to grow up and realize sometimes people are smarter then you. I accept the fact that Alan Greenspan outdoes me in economics by a hundred times. For people too stupid to take math? Fuck you. And did you ever take english? You ever hear about run-on sentences? I like money. You need to grow up and stop acting like an idiot.
Haha; you have fact based on your view of the Universe. Hence it is opinion. I realise you know more Economics - even if it is a useless Area of Study - I also realise there are people smarter than me; I did not say I didn't :D

Basically. If an economist was reasonable at Maths they'd take Maths. It takes a tiny amount of Maths knowledge to do Economics. That's not very polite :D Haha; I know my sentances go on too far :D I talk like this so on a Forum I talk like this; I write like this and I do everything with words like this. Grammatically its correct most of the time. However; its another thing I did not say I thought I was brilliant at.

See - you fit into two of my Economist Requirements! That makes my prediction correct! All of my predictions to date have been proven correct so I must be right all the time! :rolleyes:

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha; you have fact based on your view of the Universe. Hence it is opinion. I realise you know more Economics - even if it is a useless Area of Study - I also realise there are people smarter than me; I did not say I didn't

Useless area of study? I will give you a middle finger and a sincere fuck you. Don't you dare minimize me or minimize my education. Don't you ever dare in thinking about doing that ever.

Basically. If an economist was reasonable at Maths they'd take Maths. It takes a tiny amount of Maths knowledge to do Economics. That's not very polite :D Haha; I know my sentances go on too far :D I talk like this so on a Forum I talk like this; I write like this and I do everything with words like this. Grammatically its correct most of the time. However; its another thing I did not say I thought I was brilliant at.

To become an economist here, you have to take math courses and a lot of them. I'm not an economics major.. just taking it as a double minor with urban development. It does not take a tiny amount of maths knowledge. What an idiot.. are you braindead or something? Do you even know what it takes to be an economics major in university? You know anything at all? Or are you a complete moron. And besides.. your post was not grammatically correct...

See - you fit into two of my Economist Requirements! That makes my prediction correct! All of my predictions to date have been proven correct so I must be right all the time! :rolleyes:

Actually I base many predictions on present factors. Like I say US GDP growth will between +3.5% to 4% this year. That's based on several conditions. Asshole.

Lord Kalthorn said:
If you did you would :D

lol maybe she'll send me a pic..although probably not, meh thats ok i dont want to be known as some perverted rapist dude like Micheal Jackson

Back
Top Bottom