Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

You must concede defeat because you are too much of a fool to continue talking about this.

You are the one who is losing your touch, in fact you are downright losing. You're a liar let alone a loser. You have no concept of honor or common sense. You have no concept of decency. You have no concept of practicality. You will always be a failure in your beliefs.

There's a Giancarlo vs. Lord Kalthorn Thread?

Giancarlo said:
You are the one who is losing your touch, in fact you are downright losing. You're a liar let alone a loser. You have no concept of honor or common sense. You have no concept of decency. You have no concept of practicality. You will always be a failure in your beliefs.
Haha - I'm currently the only one debating :D You have begun bending and started insulting. I'm not sure what your Economics Professor would say about it (although of course; being an Economist he's probably not particularly against insults and Low-Brow Debating Tactics ;)). Let alone what your Politics Teacher would say about it; if indeed I'm remmembering correctly that you do Politics.

LOL LK is keepin' his cool, while Gian is steaming and blowing up. LMAO! This is getting pretty funny...:p

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha - I'm currently the only one debating :D You have begun bending and started insulting. I'm not sure what your Economics Professor would say about it (although of course; being an Economist he's probably not particularly against insults and Low-Brow Debating Tactics ;)). Let alone what your Politics Teacher would say about it; if indeed I'm remmembering correctly that you do Politics.

You moron.. you don't know how to debate. You can't. You have an inherent inability. You can't even apply common sense properly. You don't deserve to be a part of this debate. You just don't know anything. You're an idiot and you better stop degrading my education, you hapless little prick. I know a lot more then you, and you better admit to that and concede defeat.

Back
Top Bottom