Ebay-Make a Living

I'm really confused on how you could make a living without "Cheating-The-System" ...

I've never bought anything off of Ebay, but I have bore witness to many buyings. Most of them good buys.

Did you edit LK's post because he typed in a certain font...? That's kinda... dumb...

Dont insult me moneyman. Either way, his post was completely stupid and insulting the thread starter.

It what what?

You don't go around editing posts which are debating based on a vague point they're in a different colour - which is obviously not the reason you did it because if you couldn't edit every post I have done in black; and then you'd be dragged into editing a good number of Mixx's recent Posts and other peoples' posts.

If you want to say something isn't right - say it - don't cheat by editing the Post :D I did not insult the thread starter; I insulted eBay. I said purely that its not right to buy something purely in order to then sell it at a profit. Its either honourable or right because in the end you are cheating that person.

Although of course - its kind of fitting considering you cheated to protect eBay; which is based on Cheating :D Please don't do it again.

I am auctioning a phone booster, but, i do not actually have it. i then buy one for cheaper and get it sent to the persons adress i have sold it to doing that i am making £1.75 a go, that ten times a day adds up!

Thats the way to make money.

Now throw insults at me!

Back
Top Bottom