Playstation 3

Haha; if its a lie I suppose you have actual information on the Processor? Or it is another rumour like Opteron Downgrading at Microsoft?
AMD ZEN said:
Wait a second here. You can explain them until you are Blue in the face (pardon the pun). BluRay is MUCH better then HVD. Get over yourself, just like Intel is way better then AMD.... HAHAHHAHA!! YEAH, RIGHT!! AMD pwns Intel, and BluRay PWNS HVD.
Haha, Blue in the Face :D

Are you going to tell us why 40 Gigs is better than 50Gigs? Or is it highly classified information.
AMD ZEN said:
Pure Bred IBM is Nintendo's Plan. PowerPC5's (also known as super version of the G5) are unbelievable. You are a fool to think Intel can muster up anything to counter it. And where do you get 12 cores from? Hmmm, just curious. First it was three P4 type processors, now 12 cores? HAHAHAH!! Cell is only using 9 cores because they are not total cores, they are partial, non superscalar core. 12 cores is just something you decided to make up to lie about your beloved Microsoft and Intel whores that you pick up off of the street at 1AM in the morning.
Haha! A super version of the G5... classic. A super version of a pig is no less a pig, just a stronger pig in a blue suit and red pants.

Nah, its on the site I directed you to at an earlier point of this debate -
here which does fill you in on Playstation Specs if you wish to check the accuracy of their information. The 12 are not full either, naturally, but the idea of obvious.

Haha; had I decided to make something up about them I wouldn't have said IBM was in conjunction with the creation.

lol he is TRUE and LK i ment there having 5 diffrent cases and there has been over 1000 desgins threw paper work m8. you no what i mean now lol

Dude, Blu-ray are sweet, I your talking about the DVD-rom blu-ray johnny right, Blue rays having a shorter and more compact wave lenght allow you to stor 3-4 times more then with normal red ray dvd-writers

HVD will be an amazing advance for DVDs, and include Consoles :D Blu-Ray will be an interesting thing for Sony Consoles and perhaps Nintendo Consoles for only this round. Blu-Ray is supported purely by its creators; only they plan to use it. HVD has the support of Microsoft and will become the DVD of the Next Generation.

Not only that; but HVD while about six months behind Blu-Ray in sense of completion, but its faster and has more capacity and scalability - which Blu-Ray has not demonstrated. 1TB HVDs have been demonstrated as possible. 50Gigs will be the starting size. Blu-Ray has 40Gigs with a large Period - and no support from Microsoft.

screw microsoft, we dont need there support!!!!!!! *grabs windows xp disc and snaps it into unregonizable pieces* AHAHAHHA!

no you dont..sony is a large enough corporation that they can make their own formats...also they would have lots of corporations behind them

They only have the members doing the Blu-Ray Discs. Everybody else who does it is in the HVD Camp. The people doing neither will go with the easiest, and with Microsoft's Support HVD will rule all Computers in less time than it took DVD because it will be built into Longhorn before HVD is even released. Blu-Ray will last Sony purely until nobody buys Blu-Rays anymore because few enough homes have Sony DVD Players - many have Toshiba, NEC, Thomson and Sanyo DVD Players which will support HVDs. Dell and HP are from the Blu-Ray Group - but they will buckle when Microsoft puts full support into HVD and not Blu-Ray, and will be forced to put HVDs into their machines - even if with Blu-Ray as well, breeding a DVD-R and DVD+R situation perhaps. Eitherway - HVD has the superior support and will become the dominant.

Lets not go in why Sun and TI aren't going to matter to the group :D Sun are just in because Microsoft are with HVD.
CNet said:
HD DVD entertainment partners stood up to support the HD DVD format Thursday and announced movie and TV series titles that would be available on HD DVD discs by the end of the year. Paramount Home Entertainment, Warner Home Video, Universal Studios Home Entertainment, HBO and New Line Cinema said that about 100 titles, including the "Harry Potter" movies, the "Batman," "Superman," "E.R.," "The West Wing" and "The Sopranos" franchises, would be available on HD DVD discs.
Warner, New Line, Paramount, HBO all support HD-DVD, because they're cheaper and easier to produce. There will be 100 Titles available by the end of the Year. Only Fox, Sony and Disney support the Blu-Ray Discs in Entertainment Sections.

For reference:
Next Generation DVD Formats
Simpsons Swallowed whole by DVD of the Future

Back
Top Bottom