What do you think of America?

well i'm only 16 and live in the us and have only visited one other country...mexico. but since i was born here and am not even an adult yet i can't really decide if this is truly the best country or not...but for now my answer's yes.

...it owns mexico at least...

rusbo.uk said:
England Rules

I Love England

Well said m8!!
America is OK, i have only been there once but it was good when i did go. i went to florida, diseny and all that, it was a brilliant holiday, the best holiday that i have had was in egypt though, didnt see a cloud all week, it was great!! going back there again this summer!!

The difference of USA from other countries is that it's not just a tourist country, not just a land of oppurtunity, etc etc. It's everything. In America, you will pretty much find everything.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Economic Growth doesn't make a country great.

Culture does too. I think the US lacks historical culture, but makes it up in technology and economic efficiency.

Historical Culture is seriously lacking :D Considering they did nothing but a short bout of killing one and other for the early years, and then nothing of note until World War I.

How does it make up for Historical Culture with Technology and 'Economic Efficiency'? They're not types of Culture :D

Well I like big skyscrapers.. that's the kind of thing I like. I like Europe for its historical identity. But America for its affluency, capitalist standing, and skyscrapers.

I like Sky Scrapers, I think New York looks fantastic and would love to visit there one day

Back
Top Bottom