Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha; are you not going to tell me in what sense - or just generally in every sense whenever I say something that's not Liberal or Girl-Poweresque?

You're getting Two 6800s! :D You'll have to tell us what '05 it gets!

Haha - you shouldn't tell us your plans :D Now you've ruined the suprise!

Bah - that there is giving up Zen! You're not going to prove us wrong again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again andagain and again and again by giving up.

FX is right as always - leaving is giving up and the Forum would not be the same without you.

Yeah, maybe it would be better eh? I mean, Gian would noit complain about me anymore, you could voice your stupid BIASES again and again with only Gian once in a while defending AMD, and many people (Rakedog, TibsBeatAll, Giancarlo, Alvino to name a few) would be very happy. So what then. I am a MOD to make people happy.

AMD ZEN said:
Yeah, maybe it would be better eh? I mean, Gian would noit complain about me anymore, you could voice your stupid BIASES again and again with only Gian once in a while defending AMD, and many people (Rakedog, TibsBeatAll, Giancarlo, Alvino to name a few) would be very happy. So what then. I am a MOD to make people happy.
I voice my opinions; not biases as I don't actually gain in anyway from any changes involving anything I have opinions about.

Nah - nobody would be happy.

well see, mods cant be baised, specially in my new upcoming archstone forums.

I will let apartment staff and companies join in but I will REFUSE to let them bother anyone about rent or matinecnce requests.

being tight, but nice is the way to go.

no flaming is the biggest part!

I'm still grippling with people's theories on what is Bias and what it not... what is Biased depends on whether you have biases.

Haha; I know, that's what I tell myself :D

Where's Indianapolis?

Is it full of Indians?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha; are you not going to tell me in what sense - or just generally in every sense whenever I say something that's not Liberal or Girl-Poweresque?

You know what your problem is.. you are not practical.

Giancarlo said:
You know what your problem is.. you are not practical.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Honour and Sense do not give way to what is practical and what is not - it says what must be done and its your job to do it. Defeat as they say, is not in the Budget :D

Back
Top Bottom