Nature vs Nurture

yellowsnowman

Daemon Poster
Nature versus Nurture
Your opinions please.

lol jk, this would be so controversial, but feel free to talk about it if you like but ... NO FLAME WARS, If I even see a spark of a war starting I will notify a mod and this thread will be shut down.

So everyone keep it nice please?

Well i'd have to say that if i was a kid, i'd prolly want Nurture, but it's allway's good to be nurtured by your loved one.

But if i had to choose 1, i'd say nature, cuz it's never the same twice...that's my opinion.

Nature! More fun in nature than nurture.

I don't even know why I am spending my time answering this stupid post and question...

money_man said:
i like nature because it provides the trees i hide behind when i'm playing paintball

nooo i dont mean like nature as trees, i mean it as human nature is what determines what a person will be like, or if you have to nurture and teach someone to be someway.

There is no specific topic here. If this had something to do with homosexuality and this argument is often brought up, I'd get involved real fast. But nature versus nuture? So what? What about it? What kind of topics do you want discussed?

yea, I agree with Gian. As I stated before, this post and question is POINTLESS. Don't post stupid posts like this.

Back
Top Bottom