Windows on a Apple computer? Is it possible to do?

AMD ZEN said:
I am the Zen, what should I call myself. Besides, I was not going to let Lord K get away with that. I am no dummy at software, I know when he is doing his "I ADORE MICROSOFT AND INTEL CRAPPOLA", so don't flame me about myself. Everyone is wrong sometimes! I am not PERFECT!! And yes, you could have sent a PM and you know it. See, I am an active MOD and I clean out my PMs all the time and answer them all very quickly, so the next time you feel like openly flaming the shit out of me, think for a few seconds, and have the decency to PM me or anyone else for that matter. And my knowledge isn't just on Hardware as Lord K seems to think. So GO AWAY!

Dude, this is getting very tiring. LK is sometimes right and in this case about Microsoft he most certainly is. The vulnerabilities in Mac OSX aren't highlighted, because 1.8% of the market uses Mac based machines, while 98.2% of the market uses AMD/Intel based machines. Don't tell people to go away. This is a forum where people are free to share opinions. It just seems all you have is CF and that's all you do all day... a social life may be helpful.

dude what is with everyone being on Zens case let just drop it. I posted this thread to see if it was possible to put Windows on an apple comp. not so people could flame at eachother.

Giancarlo said:
Dude, this is getting very tiring. LK is sometimes right and in this case about Microsoft he most certainly is. The vulnerabilities in Mac OSX aren't highlighted, because 1.8% of the market uses Mac based machines, while 98.2% of the market uses AMD/Intel based machines. Don't tell people to go away. This is a forum where people are free to share opinions. It just seems all you have is CF and that's all you do all day... a social life may be helpful.

You moron, I go to parties, play PC games, practice Judo, go to movies, net cafes, and play football with my friends. You have no room to talk, my social life is better then yours. Besides, MAC OSX is a respectible OS, and don't say it isn't. That is your God damn opinion, keep it out of some persons thread that likes MAC OSX. It is very very very good OS, that is very clean looking, fast loading, easy to use, and customizable. So cut it out yourself.

AMD ZEN said:
You moron, I go to parties, play PC games, practice Judo, go to movies, net cafes, and play football with my friends. You have no room to talk, my social life is better then yours. Besides, MAC OSX is a respectible OS, and don't say it isn't. That is your God damn opinion, keep it out of some persons thread that likes MAC OSX. It is very very very good OS, that is very clean looking, fast loading, easy to use, and customizable. So cut it out yourself.

Don't call posters morons. I'm going to start again another complaint and I think the action David will take will go further then before. You go to parties? I see you on here much more then me. Your social life is better then mine? You have any idea what kind of guy I am? I love to dance, I love hanging with friends, I organize parties for goodness sakes (at my friend's big place)... so don't even think about saying your social life is better then mine. You have no idea. I'm outgoing, energetic, almost flamboyant...

OSX is not respectible. It is useless. That simple. So no, you cut it out yourself.

dude why don't you guys just stop fighting. its kinda funny though lol...but its getting a little retarded

Back
Top Bottom