Finally someone realizes Mozilla sux!!!

word on that...Yes firefox is gunna have some prob's, but compared to I.E's exploits ....it is better.

depends on how you have it configured, and where in the world you seeing...what sites support it, and of course ...are you using a firewall with it.

Lord Kalthorn said:
If MSDN weren't so nice and pleasant and wanting to bring you all the best software possible - or spending all their time trying to make you better software then they would be hacking Firefox :D

the thing is that firefox is safer. less exploits. i highly doubt mircrosoft is exactly pouring money in (i don't even think their researching how to make IE safer), but the fact of it is firefox i have found to be much safer, less bugs, less problems. No toolbars unwanted, no spyware, no viruses, none. Wilth internet explorer i was bombarded with these kidn of things. Not to mention the easy to turn on and off popup blocker so that if you want them it doesn't take you 10 minutes to figure out how to turn it off (many times because you have like 30 unwanted toolbars with popup blockers). also internet explorer is targeted because its from micriosoft. hackers hate microsoft. mozilla? they couldn't care less about them.

mayorredbeard said:
the thing is that firefox is safer. less exploits. i highly doubt mircrosoft is exactly pouring money in (i don't even think their researching how to make IE safer), but the fact of it is firefox i have found to be much safer, less bugs, less problems. No toolbars unwanted, no spyware, no viruses, none. Wilth internet explorer i was bombarded with these kidn of things. Not to mention the easy to turn on and off popup blocker so that if you want them it doesn't take you 10 minutes to figure out how to turn it off (many times because you have like 30 unwanted toolbars with popup blockers). also internet explorer is targeted because its from micriosoft. hackers hate microsoft. mozilla? they couldn't care less about them.
Microsoft is pouring Billions of Dollars into Longhorn - Internet Explorer is in there too. Along with Windows Media Player and Windows Movie Maker and AntiSpyware and those sorts of things... how much into which nobody knows but Microsoft has to know its a big problem - and they don't want to drop below 80% useage. Which will happen if Longhorn's Internet Explorer is not a great success like Antispyware.

All of those things are covered by Microsoft Antispyware now. The Popup Blocker now uses Control to allow Popups through; and often doesn't even block them when its clicked on a site. In time... they will. They want to attack what is easier, yes, but they also want to attack for glory. Attacking Internet Explorer is not hard and its not glorious - attacking successfully Firefox is and even CNet realises this is starting to happen at only 7-8% useage. What if its at Internet Explorer's useage of 90+%?

LK, SP2 does not stop spyware, pop ups etc, its pop up blocker is rubbish and the program is rubbish. firefox is much better, as my physics teacher said, anyone that uses IE over firefox is an idiot and oviously wants to be infested with viruses, spyware, adware etc. i read in one of your other posts that firefox does not run activex, how exactly is that bad, most spyware is carried on activex sites in the activex control, firefox is MUCH more secure and i have had NO spyware at all since swopping to firefox, i used to get it all the time, IE has too many holes and they do not bother to update it very often, i havnt seen an IE update for ages. also firefox is open source, FREE, which is better than paying extortionate amounts for a rubbish program.
Im not saying that you are stupid, im just wondering why you want your PC to be have loads of spyware on it, and to keep on having to waste time doing spyware scans. IE IS RUBBISH!! too many security holes.
p.s. incase you didnt see my other post, congrats on reaching 9,000 posts!!:D

lol, we have been posting at the same time!! i was still writing that when you posted the one above!!
:D :D

Back
Top Bottom