Xbox 2 running Longhorn

money_man said:
PS3's will suck???no i dont think so

XBOX Pwns PS2? ahahahhaha your funny but no they dont PS2 is the best as of right now...they have much more games over 1000 titles that will play on it more like 2000 but im not sure on that. they can play dvd's without needing to by extra components, they dont weigh enough to give you a coma if it falls on ur head, the controllers arent huge ass things that some kids cant use because they are huge, their on-line gameplay lags while not all the time it still does. PS2 is the man

U idiot
look at the facts.....

And the controllers ummmm "The Xbox Controller S"

so thats all ur reasons contradicted

SO XBOX PWNS

soz 4 dubbing

My daddy can beat up your daddy. Oh what we are not in 3rd grade again? Wasnt sure after reading a number of these posts.

Anyways, everyone has their own opinion on which system they like more. Arguing over it will get nowhere. I personally like my PS2 because of the GTA series and they have FFXI. I think the XBox does have better graphics on certain games. The online thing and the hard drive with the XBox right out of the box was nice but you have to admit that they released their system after Sony so they knew what mistakes Sony made at launch.

The PS3 is shaping up to be a very nice system. They will be using the Blu-Ray disks and the graphics part of the system will be developed by NVIDIA. So that will be very interesting to see. I have seen some artist drawings on what they think the PS3 will be able to produce graphic wise and it is amazing. I admit that I do not know anything about the new XBox so I can not comment on them. I think though that since they will be releasing before Sony that maybe Sony will be able to do the same thing Microsoft did by improving on the mistakes of the first released machine.

RAFDOG said:
Alvino exactly right Ps2 have had sooooooooooooo many games that have done terribly and have gone at puthetic retail prices and numbers of chess games and puzzle games where Xbox has only the quality stuff

pathetic retail prices? the games cost practically the same. xbox has the quality stuff i don't think so either, ever played gta?

RAFDOG said:
U idiot
look at the facts.....

And the controllers ummmm "The Xbox Controller S"

so thats all ur reasons contradicted

SO XBOX PWNS

soz 4 dubbing

so because you said "the controller s" everything i stated is contridicted? nope its not theres still the facts of better games liek the GTA series which even if XBOX has it too thats only because they had to get it from SONY because sony is much better...if San Andreas didnt beat halo 2 in sales it must have come very close. everyone keeps talking about the on-line play...but the way i see it everything is better if its free!!!!!!! its like saying i wont take that 9600xt when i can get a 6800 ultra for 679.00 cad

Im really sorry, but your basing your crappy views over one game and your little consoles your stuck with. Get a grip..lol. Xbox is better in everyway, theres nothing thats decent about the PS2 unless your stuck with it, thats why mines has been in cubard for the last 3months hhe.

ahah except i can ask my dad for an xbox and tehn next day ill have it, you know why i dont??? because they suck monkey balls and hairy gorilla ass!!! thats why! ask AMD_ZEN he already proved that gamecube is better than XBOX so that means XBOX doesnt PWN all. all im saying is PS2 is much better than XBOX

XBOX is alright... i just like to play the HALO games on it!! PS2 is my fav by far but Gamecube is actally pretty good but needs more games

Back
Top Bottom