Benchmark's: Where do i find them?

d_source

Daemon Poster
What are benchmarks (3Dmark05...or whatever), what do they mean, and how can i test my machine (is it something online)?

Go to , www.guru3d.com and go to downloads and then benchamrks, theres loads!!! just dl'd um and test um, if its that machine in ur sig u shud get pretty good results!!

thanks. I'll try it out at home when i get in tonight. I'll post the results, and hopefully i can get some feedback if my marks are good or sh1t!

Do the folowin: 3dmark 03/05,
then do aquamark,
then do Pcmark04 I wanna se what that badboy performs like!!

thats a lot of tests, do they take long to do? Is it explained how i am supposed to do them?

Didnt get a chance last night i had some work to do when i got home and that finished up at like 10:45...gotta pay the bills ya know.

well as soon as u installed em, u choose up options like resolution, anti aliasing etc!!! then click go or run test or watever it is!!! then the test will take no more than 5 mins each!! altough i aint sure about pcmark!!

I installed the 3dmark05 and ran it. Actually i couldnt make any changes b/c i didnt purchase the product so i just ran the test with their defaults. My score was 3455, is that any good? I forgot to shut down the other programs i was running, so i had about 6 things working in the background.

I think thats pretty dcent, i haven't ran 05 yet coz my pc is nackered but that sounds good to me!!

your score suxs with the rig you got. You have to close ALL programs and then run it. the first i ran it i got 6007 with my rig.

There u are thats shows my lack of knowledge!!!lol, thanks jack, i dint want to give this guy false info but i obviously have!

Back
Top Bottom