ATi's SLi is COMING!!

lol, ati pwns all, thats that, :) and its about to pwn all with a turbo charger .... can u get a blow off valve with it?

besides that nvivida shows thier soft spots and donates to things liek tsunami relief and red cross when red cross is a scam so :p ha ha! nvidia fell for it!

most of the houses there were expensive rich people homes anywaz and 60% were vacation homes.

and nvidia does this kinda stuff. whatever. softies!! :p

So? Does it mean that they're soft just cause they donate to a good cause? Wow...that just lowered my respect level for you.

EDIT>>> BTW think about the number of people that died, not the property.

look its not a "good cause" ok those people were rich allready and thier insurance plans cover that.

and also its all PR ok. The only reason they did it was to get tax breaks and get known as "a good company"

why not spend that money and spend on products rather then strangers in another country who wouldnt give money to your refilef. and they gave money to "red cross" hello!!! they stole all the money that was supposed to go the sept. 11th victims!!! red cross takes 90% of donated money and nvidia just fell for that trick!

duh! dont you know about that allready!

well if you wanna live by the water.... accpept the risks.....!!! duh!!!

if you wanna live next to a highway and complain about the traffic noise its not the traffic's fault its you for living there and choosing it.

living by water has floods, tsunamis and the like ok! its expectable and its thier fault for living so close to the water and blaming eveyrone else and not being responsable about thier decisions.

the area is prone to that stuff so its thier fault for moving there just liek eh people in florida!!!

and people who put datacenters there and expect the weather to be on thier side all the time. that area is prone to hurricanes.

AMD ZEN said:
And you had to come in here and post that why? This is about AMR, not AMD vs Intel, or hate ATi thread. Talk about the subject.
It is about the subject; people have said nVidia rules? How is that any different from Screw ATi other than the cursing? Same with saying ATi Rules; same as saying nVidia suck basically. While its a public forum the people will say what they want :D

AMD ZEN said:
Thx Gian. Lord K, dont post about Intel or AMD in here again, this is about ATi!!!!! AMR is the subject, not HT, Hyperthreading, FSB, etc etc! NO MORE. THx again Gian for agreeing not to post anymore about that in here. I really appreciate it.
Looked to me like he just said he has nothing more to say.

Giancarlo said:
You always play dumb. Your opinions are wrong and are not based on facts. If you cannot begin to accept the facts, then that isn't much useful to real life application. Again, there were no market indications showing AMD would die years ago.. in fact AMD was beginning to get a grasp on the market and consolidate itself. You obviously know nothing about economics or the market, so I will listen to AMD ZEN on this one and not comment on this matter any further.
What facts should I be listenning too? Should I take everything you say for fact? Or should I believe that AMD is the best is a Fact purely because people say it. People say Intel is the best; why don't you believe that's a fact? :D Probably the same reason I don't believe AMD is the best.

They certainly weren't making money on it. The problem is however that that has now happened and gone - its easy to say people didn't say AMD would be finished off in the public section years ago now because you know they're not. People can only plan for the future in what they intend to do. Looking into the future based on past happenings and theories is Divinity - nothing more nothing less even if it does use pretty graphics.

Luckily :D We can all pray that doesn't change. I never have liked guessing.

athlon64fx said:
the area is prone to that stuff so its thier fault for moving there just liek eh people in florida!!!

and people who put datacenters there and expect the weather to be on thier side all the time. that area is prone to hurricanes.
Haha; classic. Somebody who does that is obviously quite silly. They could always put one in an off-shore oil rig. At least then its built ready.

Personally I don't see the difference between having a connecter between the two cards or no connecter - with one its easier to upgrade speed and power of the connection. Without it - its entirely based on the Motherboard. Many people use old motherboards and new Graphics Cards; as PCI-E gets older this will continue like it has with AGP, and people won't be able to buy the top ATi Cards and put in SLI because their motherboards may not do it - they'll buy nVidia because it doesn't matter what the motherboard is like.

Back
Top Bottom