msn not signing in and other internet mess

damn!! thise pings are wild. I got that fixed. it was teh splitter I used to extend my cable. it was susecbale to interferrence

OMG, Cobra, JOKE!!! Hello? Notice the part where I said I was serious.... LMAO!! Microsoft is too dumb to use Opties!! Actually, the problem from what I heard was that they had to reset their servers, and upon reseting them, they ran into a massive problem with spikes. That would explain the crazy pings Athlon64FX showed us.

yeh, mines was my ISP thiough..are you sure it wasnt the ISP but just worked when u fixed the splitter :p..hehe

AMD ZEN said:
I found out why. Microsoft is updating its MSN Messanger servers to Opteron Processors, I kid you not!
Doesn't sound like a joke to me... Maybe it was your voices playing a practical joke on you ;)

Nah; all Server Systems suffer problems. Microsoft's by percentage less than most other ones you'll find - bar Government and Military. Its just the sheer number of people using it that problems are more felt when and indeed if they happen.

I imagine Microsoft use Itanium2s :D (on the Servers they own, not the ones they outsource, they could be anything) It would make sense - considering they would naturally hate IBM and the only other high-end Server System is from HP - who they worked with for 64-bit Windows, and are using Itanium2s.

well my cellphone does do freaky stuff to anything around it incudi g my monitor making it flicker all the time

know anyone else with gsm based phones that do that let me know! I'll go to the standard people and get that changed!

Back
Top Bottom