AMD ZEN's POLL! (Week 2) OVER!!!!!!

Re: AMD ZEN's POLL! (Week 2)

I'm not after you Blah Blah, since you don't act stupid. :D Go Blah Blah for being a smart CF person! :D :D

dude zen this was way to easy.i hope next weeks is a challenge.(hope im not wrong lol)

What's all this noise up in here ?...Lol j/k

Hey ZEN, what was that contest thing all about anyway's..?

I'm still confused about it. According to some people the next AMD Socket will have all these things - so apparently we're all right! :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
I'm still confused about it. According to some people the next AMD Socket will have all these things - so apparently we're all right! :D

And you know this for a fact? No, you don't. You are wrong, one of the options is the only correct option. Go back to your Intel closet and talk about Intel LK. Your knowledge of AMD is blinded only by your biases.

Now, only 1 day left before the answer is revealed. What will it be? And Mr. Mixx, this is my my second daily quiz. I will be sticking a new one each Sunday in the morning, and reveal the answer on Saturday evening (around 4PM EST US)

AMD ZEN said:
And you know this for a fact? No, you don't. You are wrong, one of the options is the only correct option. Go back to your Intel closet and talk about Intel LK. Your knowledge of AMD is blinded only by your biases.

Now, only 1 day left before the answer is revealed. What will it be? And Mr. Mixx, this is my my second daily quiz. I will be sticking a new one each Sunday in the morning, and reveal the answer on Saturday evening (around 4PM EST US)
So you're saying that the new AMDs will only have one of: Higher Front Side Bus Speeds, Higher Multiplier Speeds, Higher Cache Ability, Superscalar Threading and Higher Bandwidth Capabilities?

Doesn't sound like a particularly good upgrade to me. Sounds a bit like an AMD 64 with one of the above. Intel is being upgraded, according to you now AMD is just adding something. Or do you mean only one name is right?

EST is New York Time yeah?

Back
Top Bottom