Nomad Zen Xtra > iPod

Well, the Dell DJ is good for it's price, but Apple, Creative, iRiver and Sony all out-class it by alot.

alvino said:
Yeah! The Apple iPod. You didn't know that?
Yeah - lol - I was pointing out what is wrong with the iPod :D

Haha - personally I'd like to see a Microsoft stab into the Personal Jukebox market. They are after all fighting Sony for the Electronic Living Room, it only makes sense to do it.

iPod still is the best. All that bullshit about battery life is stupid. The iPod's battery life is up to 12hrs at 192KBPS playback, while the ZEN (pardon the name relation) is at 18 at 128KBPS. They are equal, and the iPod is built better, since its dumb faceplate doesn't fall off. It is sleek, small, cool looking, HP has customizable fronts for it, and the Lithium Cell battery lasts A LONG TIME (something like 5-7 years)

Jefforaby said:
I like Dell DJ out of all! No wonder it was one of Oprah's Christman gift wish list.

I hope you are being funny, since the Dell DJ, just like the Axiom, is cheaply made, has the GREAT... tech support, and has that big ugle word DELL written on everyside of it! The iPod doesn't have apple logo on every part of it, just a small watermark style apple on the back with a very very hard to see fine white print near the very bottom. Apple at least has the class to keep their logo and name from making the thing look like a damn billboard!

Haha; the only people I know who care about Tech Support are on here :D

Personally I don't read instructions as a rule - let alone phone premium rate lines to fix something I can do myself with though. Its just silly.

Back
Top Bottom