ATi's SLi is COMING!!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Intel do what? 2-3% of the market? I don't know what planet you're living on... but its obviously not the planet we're all on where Intel still has dominance in the Processor Market.

Nah; I'm a person who believes in Death to the Abyss - which involves Death to AMD among other evil organisations.

I didn't say that, numb nuts. I said that ATI is focusing on 2-3% far too much, and not the mid-range users. I never said anything about market distribution. You are the one living off the wrong planet. Intel is losing dominance because it is becoming a niche processor developer.

You are evil and so is Intel, therefore death to you.

Dude, what the hell is the matter with you.

I asked you for proof u little spoiled brat.

And how am i wrong. "I AM NOT ONE TO BE WRONG OFTEN!!!!"

You seriously want me to pick apart each and every one of your threads and show you the diarrhea that you sprew forth from the asscrack that you call a mouth??

I was being polite, so stfu u little reject. I just asked you for proof cause you didn't supply it when i asked 4 times in this thread. And in another thread I also asked you for proof, yet again you didn't supply.

Seriously, you got some psychology problem.

take it easy guys.

AMD ZEN, stop being so condescending towards posters. You may be a moderator but that does not give you the license to be rude towards posters. I'm sure David already talked to you, after I wrote up that lengthy complaint.

Tibs is going around to each of my posts wanting hard evidence and crap! I don't think he needs to go and pick apart my posts, since he is already doing a great job of it. I PWNED him when he thought 6200 couldn't beat the 5950Ultra, and yet he continues to argue with me. Tibs, argue with me after you have written scientific papers and studied hardware as your life. Then argue with me, until then, go find you own proof, I am not your slave proof finding bitch. you want proof, get it yourself; If you can't believe the validity of my posts, then prove me wrong rather then calling me a liar!

Oh, maybe the REASON I DIDN'T POST IT WAS BECAUSE I GO TO SCHOOL AND AM BUILDING MY NEW PC!!! Sorry I don't LIVE ON CF!!

Stop being so condescending. I'm going to start writing up another complaint. If you want to debate with someone and want to dispute their points do it in a civilized way. I can't believe I'm telling a mod to chill. Seriously... take it easy.

I am not trying to be condesending to TIbs, maybe if he would cool it on the "I gotta make ZEN look bad and prove him wrong in every post and post in everything he does with a rebute" crap, then I wouldn't be so mad. If he wants to debate something, that is fine. But when he outrightly calls me a liar, that is just rude and backstabbing.

If you want to make Tibs look bad respond to him in a civilized manner and completely PWN him with information and civilized analysis. You saw how I did it in that war thread.. PWNing six people with a great deal of sources.

Giancarlo said:
I didn't say that, numb nuts. I said that ATI is focusing on 2-3% far too much, and not the mid-range users. I never said anything about market distribution. You are the one living off the wrong planet. Intel is losing dominance because it is becoming a niche processor developer.

You are evil and so is Intel, therefore death to you.
You said 'just like Intel are now a Niche CPU developer'? Insinuating a connection between ATi and Intel? Intel's CPUs fill more than half the PCs in the World, probably somewhere like two thirds - most of them low-range and mid-range, some that are 6, 7 years old, people still use them because they go. Its easy for Intel too loose dominance - especially when AMD bring out something Intel set aside as superfluous but it has happened before and will happen again as far as I know companies (inlcuding Microsoft) it has happened to are not dead because of it now. Even if they are dead because of something else. The challenge is getting Intel below 50%. This certainly won't happen before Intel's Dual Cores, of which there will be 11 come out.

I'm sure you will continue to believe in Marketing over sense even if Intel win back dominance with their Dual Cores... but in the end for the past 20 Years the Computer Industry has been dominated by only four people. IBM, Apple, Intel, and Microsoft. In the end, only Intel and Microsoft are of much use anymore beyond experience but with the resources they can come up with its going to take a long time; and more than AMD's cheap processors to break Intel.

AMD ZEN said:
Tibs is going around to each of my posts wanting hard evidence and crap! I don't think he needs to go and pick apart my posts, since he is already doing a great job of it. I PWNED him when he thought 6200 couldn't beat the 5950Ultra, and yet he continues to argue with me. Tibs, argue with me after you have written scientific papers and studied hardware as your life. Then argue with me, until then, go find you own proof, I am not your slave proof finding bitch. you want proof, get it yourself; If you can't believe the validity of my posts, then prove me wrong rather then calling me a liar!

Oh, maybe the REASON I DIDN'T POST IT WAS BECAUSE I GO TO SCHOOL AND AM BUILDING MY NEW PC!!! Sorry I don't LIVE ON CF!!
Anybody can write scientific papers. Anybody can study Hardware as their life. It doesn't make them good at it. If you are debating; you find your own proof or you won't be believed. He doesn't need to find proof of what you believe because he doesn't believe it. You have to to make him believe. It is the dance. You have called him a liar more than he has you - if indeedhe has at all.

Tibs doesn't live in ComputerForums?

Back
Top Bottom