Playstation 3

AMD ZEN said:
Actually, since the Revolution will have the BEST GPU(s) on the Consoles, it will pwn XBOX2. PS3 will have the best processor and features (except for controllers which Nintendo will PWN all!). XBOX2 is going to suck. Its processors will suck (being Intel based) and it will have insufficent amounts of RAM. PS3 and Revolution will be released at almost the same times (if not the same day) so they will go head to head. Mircosoft is FAR TO HASTY. SOny and Nintendo going head to head (Revolution with the best graphics and controllers and PS3 with the best processor and great RAM and feautres like BlueRay [nintendo may have it, but it isn't looking good]) Just like the good old days, before those dumbasses at Microsoft had to butt their big asses into the gaming world and screw everything up. SOny and Nintendo are going to show them what REAL Console Makers can do!

new rumor is, Revolution will have dual GPUs using a newer form of PCIe Express called Revolution Express (Cross Engineered by IBM and ATi) This should make Microsoft nervous. And Nintendo is upping it to dual 2.6GHz PowerPC5s!
According to you the GameCube had the best GPU :D It did it no good at all.

12 Cores over a 130Watt 9 Core Processor is an interesting competition - but its hardly suck-worthy. Intel, Microsoft and IBM are doing it - not Intel. Xenon features will be Microsoft based. Of Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft - who has the most experience in Computerised Home Media Entertainment I wonder... :D Features will be a dead heat - because Sony are resourceful. 512Megs is no less than any of the other Consoles. Personally I'd expect more from a Games Console but if you take out the RAM an OS runs its not much worse than a high-end Gaming PC.

Haha; you're lack of Blu-Ray knowledge does amuse me. I've already showed you the difference between HVDs and Blu-Ray...

You're rumours often include information that is completely useless :D I'm sure Microsoft will feel very nervous of your rumours... if indeed they ever hear of them.

DUAL CORE 2.6GHZ POWERPC5s! Pitch me I think I'm dreaming... lets not go into pure bred IBM territory.

alvino said:
HA! The Nintendo DS is crap! The PSP pwns it! Who cares about dual screens? The PSP can play games, movies, and music. DS can only play games. Becides the PSP looks better.
Haha; that's a very good point. If the Nintendo can't do anything with the DS, and nothing with non-Gaming Entertainment which is where Consoles are moving, what makes AMD think the normal Console will be any different?

I think the rumours his imaginary friends tell him are going to his head :D

AMD ZEN said:
Oh, and here is more to shove down the throats of SOny and Microsoft. Here is a short interview summary of the legendary game designer from id (makers of DooM) John Romero has to say about the Xenon vs PS3 vs Revolution!
AMD ZEN said:
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/r/?page=http://www.computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php(que)id=114437

And also, I am moving this thread to the Social Lounge, pls try to be a bit more wise as to were you post your threads. THX.

Ah yes... more... more to the... how much that you have proved? :D Also of course; from a brilliant source - a crap site - and a video game designer who doesn't make video games anymore...

Firstly; he talks purely of Game Innovation - and backs up nothing you have been talking about or telling us. Then he says nothing against Xenon or Playstation 2 - he merely says that he has not seen anything like it from Microsoft or Sony. A guy obviously outsourced by Nintendo for opinions is not going to is he. And all of this, coming from a guy who thinks the Nintendo DS is a great piece of kit? I don't think it will me making any ripples at all, nipples perhaps.

xx cobra xx said:
FASTER disk speed better proccser, harddrive+bigger, a bit diffrent controller just a touch diffent, casing, motherboard the only thing that they arent changing is the reset and the eject buttons. the power on the back is better, nice style so what i have seen and read, new plug sockets nice color.

Ps3 casing well there is ment to be more then just 1 there may be over 5 diffrent casings like the gameboy color had they has diffrent colors but Ps3 diffrent case.

Just a side note, I'm happy to see your postings have improved substantially lately.

Yer cheers for adding that 1 in Gian m8 and there you go David another one.

David are you going to get it from what it sounds like

xx cobra xx said:
FASTER disk speed better proccser, harddrive+bigger, a bit diffrent controller just a touch diffent, casing, motherboard the only thing that they arent changing is the reset and the eject buttons. the power on the back is better, nice style so what i have seen and read, new plug sockets nice color.

Ps3 casing well there is ment to be more then just 1 there may be over 5 diffrent casings like the gameboy color had they has diffrent colors but Ps3 diffrent case.
Sounds like an upgrade to me... :rolleyes:

5 Different casings? Didn't you say you had seen thousands? :D

Lord K said:
Haha; you're lack of Blu-Ray knowledge does amuse me. I've already showed you the difference between HVDs and Blu-Ray...

and.

DUAL CORE 2.6GHZ POWERPC5s! Pitch me I think I'm dreaming... lets not go into pure bred IBM territory.

Wait a second here. You can explain them until you are Blue in the face (pardon the pun). BluRay is MUCH better then HVD. Get over yourself, just like Intel is way better then AMD.... HAHAHHAHA!! YEAH, RIGHT!! AMD pwns Intel, and BluRay PWNS HVD.

Pure Bred IBM is Nintendo's Plan. PowerPC5's (also known as super version of the G5) are unbelievable. You are a fool to think Intel can muster up anything to counter it. And where do you get 12 cores from? Hmmm, just curious. First it was three P4 type processors, now 12 cores? HAHAHAH!! Cell is only using 9 cores because they are not total cores, they are partial, non superscalar core. 12 cores is just something you decided to make up to lie about your beloved Microsoft and Intel whores that you pick up off of the street at 1AM in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom