ATi's SLi is COMING!!

Giancarlo said:
Here we go again with people and ATI. Sheesh... They are a niche card developer. Just like Intel is now a niche CPU developer. All they do is have a niche in a market that makes up like 2-3% of the market. They focus not on the 50-60% of the mid-range market.

And your signature is stupid, LK. Especially that second sentece. Death to AMD? What are you? A fool?
Intel do what? 2-3% of the market? I don't know what planet you're living on... but its obviously not the planet we're all on where Intel still has dominance in the Processor Market.

Nah; I'm a person who believes in Death to the Abyss - which involves Death to AMD among other evil organisations.

ATI we are not saying is the best for price wise..we're just saying they are the best and theres nothing Nvidia can do aboutt hat GO CANADA!!!

I like LK's sig. It amuses me.

But why the hell is this thread turned into an AMD vs Intel yet again.

Please, this annoys people who are actually reading this thread for the topic.

Topic is ATI SLi.

Now, is there concrete proof.

TibsBeatAll said:
I like LK's sig. It amuses me.

But why the hell is this thread turned into an AMD vs Intel yet again.

Please, this annoys people who are actually reading this thread for the topic.

Topic is ATI SLi.

Now, is there concrete proof.
I like my Signiture too :D An exciting view into what is to come!

Haha, it hasn't. I just had to comment on that.

I don't think there is... everybody is pushing into Dual everything. SLi will probably just become something in all nVidia Cards for the rich who want Two Cards.

sigh........
This is second time Zen has posted something without concrete proof. Zen, i'm not doubting you, much, but please give us some proof.

Back
Top Bottom