What do you like?

Re: Sticky: What do you like?

Using the computer, racing, eating, and hangin out with my friends and love ones :)

Every boy likes things that explode/catch on fire. We're all pyromasters in heart.

pyrotechnics is cool specially when excuting it on a dell or thier buildings he he

....... just don't hit the laptop section. they are good.

rakedog, u got it right man! i LOVE burning things!!! i carry a lighter with me all the time, even though i dont smoke!!!! my parents dont understand it!!! i got my bottle of lighter fluid taken off me when i went overseas too, i had it in my luggage and the lady at the checkin counter who takes the luggage said any flammables n so i had to get it out under scrutiny of the security guard, who told me to put it in my onboard luggage!!!! (the stuff i carry on!!) so i had it in my bad with my lighter in my pocket n the xray showed up the lighter fuel n the guys said that i couldnt go on there with it so i had to leave it behind!! BA$TARD$!!!! that cost me $5 u knob heads! anyway, now my lighter is dry n i have no fuel to fill it up with till i go shopping again!! no burning things for me for a while :( but yeah, my dad especially gives me $hi+ about carrying the lighter, so he wasnt too worried when i lost the fuel for it... as u can imagine going thru the check in process for a flight!

and athlon64fx, i hear ya! hehehehe... not that ive done it personally though ;)

Lol.. well i remember the day's when i would have pop bottle rocket fight's, cuz there was a warehouse that sold fireworks all year around...That was fun.

Back
Top Bottom