Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

lol no I like Nvidia mainly only the 6600gt and the 6800 ultra i wouldn't mind having either but i find that ATI comes out with much better stuff and the only argument i really hear is their prices...I think ATI is the much better company because they have much better video cards and now dual card mobo's

money_man said:
I think ATI is the much better company because they have much better video cards and now dual card mobo's

I disagree because they neglect mid-range users, which compromise the majority of the market. That's why they are shooting themselves in the foot. Spend a ton of money on a product only 2-3% of the market would end up using... dumb move. Whereas, Nvidia is more in touch with reality.

Lk..your getting funnier by the day.

money_man said:
lol no I like Nvidia mainly only the 6600gt and the 6800 ultra i wouldn't mind having either but i find that ATI comes out with much better stuff and the only argument i really hear is their prices...I think ATI is the much better company because they have much better video cards and now dual card mobo's

So does nVidia though. Both companies are good, and 6800Ultra is AWESOME CARD. I can't wait to fire mine up tomorrow and see what they can do!!

Back
Top Bottom