Animals

I have a clumbsy Golden retriever that goes by the name: Duey... He got his name from the sitcom, Malcom in the middle.

He is 2 1/2 years old, and the most lovable dog i've ever met, when we bought him, he was able to fit in a shoe box...Lol

I will post a pic of him in awhile..

Well this is crazy but here goes no bullcrap and i can prove it, ok my friend has got 30 fish 5 dogs 2 snakes and a lizerd is that crazy or what. there not just plain fish there big he has a littile mute as well.

lets see here... 3 horses, 3 minature horses, 2 minature donkies, 6 emus, 5 dogs, 3 cats, 7 chickens, 8 minature goats, 4 minature sheep, 2 minature cows, 7 alpacas, 3 llamas, 8 rabbits, and 2 potbelly pigs. yep I live at a zoo.

vegaslon said:
lets see here... 3 horses, 3 minature horses, 2 minature donkies, 6 emus, 5 dogs, 3 cats, 7 chickens, 8 minature goats, 4 minature sheep, 2 minature cows, 7 alpacas, 3 llamas, 8 rabbits, and 2 potbelly pigs. yep I live at a zoo.
Wow!!

One tabby female cat called Fudge; though she's been called many other names during her stay with us. ;)

I have a 7" Red Bellied Piranha and I'm soon to expand my pet collection as I have acquired a few more aquiriums so I now have 3 tanks in my room ;) Might use one as a terrerium and get something fun or maybe for some scorpions.

If you have a viv and want something fun get a bearded dragon, they need a big viv and are quite expensive but it is well worth it!! if you get any reptiles PM me and ill try to give you any advice i can or pass you onto someone who does, i know mostly about beardies but i will be willing to help with any reptile if i can, also i can pass you onto some reliable care sheets as well.
i hope you do get a reptile......they are great fun

also i used to work on a farm, so the 500 goats, 20 pigs, 200 chickens, 5 cows, 9 horses and a duck would count as well......feeding 500 goats on your own is an experience!! even when they are babies 500 of the lil buggers trying to get food off you is good fun!!
'I have a 7" Red Bellied Piranha' WOW!! that is really cool!!
also vegaslon i would really like to live on a zoo, it was so much fun working at the farm, do you look after the animals at all?

I used to have two hamsters. But both died. Here's the story... I had a white one and a brown one. They fought very often; brown won most of the time. I think brown killed the white because it had a bloody neck. Violent hamsters...

Back
Top Bottom