Router Problem

Shoot_me

Beta member
Yoyo i got a few questions maybe one of you guy's could help me whit it....

My brother and I got a little lan network at home (2 pc) on one Linksys Wireless access Point Router whith 4 port switch ( we don't use the wireless functions) One day i decided to format my computer after that we got problems whit the router and the internet... Basicly the problem is that we keep getting kicked from the internet... Unless you put yourself as a DMZ Host (then you don't get kicked.) But the problem is only one computer can have the DMZ Host function on so one of us alway's gets kicked. So i want to know is why do we get kicked? And more importandly, how the hell can we fix it?

Greetins Shoot_me

*Edit*Maybe it aint have anything to do whit my computer but maybe it's just the router i dunno

of one comp is on all the time, u cud scrap the router, and just set up an ad-hoc (comp-to-comp) network. That way one comp runs off another comp, as if the other comp acts like a router.

The router thing was working correctly for like 6 months and neither of the comps are on all the time but thx anyway ;)

Back
Top Bottom