AMD whats the answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, what does it matter?

AMD will see the thread when he gets online, and I'm sure he'll answer you.

Also, who cares? MSN were down, and now they're back up. Problem solved. They could've been sending their servers into hyperspace for all I care, aslong as MSN is working now, I'm happy.

I would lock this, but I'll leave it to the other mods to decide whether it should be kept open or not.

Cobra, this is considered spam. You PM him if you want this. Seriously.

Yes I'm not a mod, but I don't care. This is still spam, and it should be deleted.

Oh, and please learn how to spell.

xx cobra xx said:
you lock, are you a MOD and i said no flaming ok so i want an answer it aint up 2 you ok

I can indeed. My status may not be Moderator, but you will still see my name in the staff members list page. If you want further proof, select a random dead thread on one of the later pages of the Social Forum; I will personally lock it.

Oh wait, looks like my status magically appeared as Moderator again. How did that happen? :eek:

;)

did i say your not a MOD in any way i was asking if you were i aint botherd if you are lol botherd not really lol.

Learn how to spell rakedog did you say thats all you every time your starting to piss me of and what have i spelt wrong.

rakedog i use slang its hard for me to type like that but ill try sorry mate, please stop saying i can't spell i can but thanx alot if you don't lol.

ok m8 sorry lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom