Animals

mark thorpe

Golden Master
Hi, what pets has everyone got? i have a bearded dragon lizard, a jack russel dog, my sister has 3 rats and 4 fish. just wondering what everyone else has, esp if you have lizards!!
Mark

I think there might have been a thread about this already, but no pets for me!
My friend has (-EDIT-) 2 bearded dragons though

cool, bearded dragons are great, i have had mine for about 4 months now, but before i got her i looked after her at school, then the school didnt want her any more so i was given her.....for free!! i love golden labs, they are really friendly dogs, i work at an animal sanctuary

David Lindon said:
I don't have any pets!

LOL that is they way to go.

Funny story. Some guy called up a radio show I listen to. He said that his neighbor has like 10 cats and they keep ruining his paint job by scratching his car. He asked the lady to keep her cats away from his car and even put a cover on the car. But the cats still scrathed it.

So he called the police and they said there was nothing they could do. He said he was gonna kill the cats then. The officer said "I dont blame you." A little while later he said he captured three of the cats and fed them antifreeze in a cage.

He then went over to the ladies house and said I killed you cats and I will kill some more if you dont keep your cats away. LOL He said he had no remorse about killing the cats.

The host said that people generally have a lot of pets/cats are usually mentally ill. He then went on and said. "You know people that have all these cats are usually mentally ill. To go over there and say I killed three of you cats AND I will KILL some more! Yeah, I dont think that is the best way of making Gods A list."

LOL

wtf, that guy is an arrogant, evil bastard, if he was that bothered why didnt he just put the car in a garage, its people like that who really annoy me and the other ppl that work at the animal sanctuary. how exactly are people who have lots of animals mentally ill that guy is an asshole, i have 9 animals in my house (not counting the locusts for my lizard) does that make me mentally ill......NO!!!!!!!! its arrogant people like that who make this world a worse place to live in, animals were on the world before us and we should treat them with the respect that they deserve, not kill them because they scratched a car, how can you keep cats indoors, they naturally walk around all the time hunting small animals, how would you like it if you were kept in a house for the rest of your life and not let out at all, you wouldnt like it would you, so why is it different for humans than it is for animals?

I couldn't even harm any animal like a cat or dog.. or even a lizard. It just isn't in myself to do such a thing. I'm too kind of a person and I love my own dog (unfortunately she's back in Italy). She is a black lab mix.. and her name is Kona..

there's no way i could ever deliberatly kill an animal...

i have a chihuahua...4 months old....really small...

Back
Top Bottom