Favorite MP3 Player

You Should All Love The 40gb Ipod, Its Better That The Photos Because They Are Too Big And I Got My Ipod For Just £4o ($60)

Ewww...the iPod Photo is such a ripoff! And all it can do is just view the photos. If it had a camera built-in, then it might be worth it.

yeha. have u seen that one sony vaio with a built in swivel camera? that was somehting. i wish i had the money to get it it was a pretty sweet comp.

jac006 said:
haha. yeah, my rio has a reakin 20 hours battery with a single charge. you can go to rio's homepage to see that im telling the truth. waht does the mini come out to? yeah, hahah, 8 hours. what a laugh.

Excuse me for just one minute... First off, battery life is based on the compression format played back. The iPods battery life is up to 12hrs at 192KBPS playback. Sony's is 30hrs at 92KBPS.... That is 100KBPS less then the quality of the iPod compression on MP3s. So if the iPods format sucks, then MP3 sucks? Hmm, it is the most popular, most versitile compression format, so I guess iPods format doesn't suck now does it? My iPod is GOD. It get 12+ hrs battery life, and is sleek, small, tough, and customiable with printable fronts for it from HP. You all need labotamies.

Ew. Those tattoo skins are stupid, fugly and a complete waste of money. Becides, AAC only works for iTunes. BTW stop getting so cocky with your "My Stuff is GOD" crap. It's getting very annoying.

EDIT>>> It's also expensive. But then again, you're so rich that you could probably buy one for every member here.

AAC is pretty neet though not used much but takes adavantage of multichannel audio and such.

I wonder why people dotn use it though. is it really propritay????

but anyways when I did rip off cds with realplayer (the only one that uses my cd text info and gets any info right on any cds anymore windows media is soooooooooo offf with its cddb info!) at 112K in AAC it sounds great and comparable to 192k with mp3.

I just wanted to try aac for once. it sounded allright.

i got out of the iCult and got a Dell DJ and i am very happy. It's smaller than the ipod and it doesn't have that stupid steering wheel on it.

Back
Top Bottom